bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

NEW PC version available for The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire! April 17, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 20, 12 2:23 PM
We have a new PC version available for The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire! This new version fixes crashing issues during gameplay.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/17/2013 at 4:34:29 PM PST

goldendog08
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:NEW PC version available for The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire! September 20, 2012

[Post New]by goldendog08 on Sep 20, 12 7:39 PM
I was having an awful problem with the game crashing after 2-3 minutes of idle time. Downloaded the new version and have left repeatedly in mid-game. No more crashes!!
Thanks for the fix.

Well, now that you fixed it for PC

[Post New]by Heavenlyrabbit on Nov 13, 12 3:57 PM
Well, now that you fixed it for PC you can fix it for Macs.

This game crashed repeatedly for absolutely no apparent reason.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:NEW PC version available for The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire! September 20, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 13, 12 4:04 PM
Hi Heavenlyrabbit,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. If you're experiencing crashing problems with the game, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. As mentioned in the dedicated technical issues thread you posted in here, I also recommend sending them the report you had posted so they have more information to look at. That should hopefully help them find a solution so you can get back to gaming!

I hope we can get that fixed quickly!

bfgSeine

Edited on 11/13/2012 at 4:05:17 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 17, 13 4:34 PM
Hi Fishies,

We've just received a new version of The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire!

This update includes the following changes:

- Progress is now saved in replay levels; you'll no longer need to replay a whole stage if you quit in the middle.

- Adjusted some levels where there were reports of hard-to-solve card combinations

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game; steps on how to do that can be found in the following article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble with the game - or accessing this new content - please contact our Customer Support team and they'll be glad to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Re:NEW PC version available for The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire! April 17, 2013

[Post New]by questor42 on Sep 1, 13 9:28 AM
Where are the user game saves located at ?
I going to install the new version but I don't want to loose my game level
Thanks for any help you can give me

Go to: