poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

walkthrough

[Post New]by poppy45 on Sep 20, 12 7:23 PM
is there one I am.stuck in the cemetery,can't see the symbols well enough to do the task what happens when you light all the symbols. calling it quits. stupid game

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 22, 12 4:55 AM
Hi poppy45,

I am sorry you are having this difficulty and would like to help if I can.

We don't have a walkthrough for the game but I have played it and so I should be offer some assistance.

If this the disk parts that make up the embelm, you can skip this puzzle if you prefer.

If you are searching for the parts of the cursed emblem that appears a few times throughout this game, these parts are usually a little lighter than the surface they are camoflagued against, more silvery in colour.

As they are intricate with lots of details, I recommend looking for any portion that has squiggles or designs.

Failing that, the hint recharges really quickly this game should you like to try that for any missing pieces.

I really hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 22, 12 5:58 AM
Just wanted to add that I found a thread that may help you with this - click here, to check it out!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Galart on Sep 22, 12 6:35 AM
If you can see the images in the cemetery you must have already seen the images that came up in the main room of the house when you fixed the wires and put the light bulb in. If you haven't done that, do it first. Then the FOUR images that you need to light up in the cemetery will be in your journal.

psylocibin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by psylocibin on Oct 3, 12 10:41 PM
really like the game but found some parts confusing no help with the hints. will buy when there is a walkthrough

[Post New]by DBlade on Nov 23, 12 12:58 PM
This game really needs a walkthrough!!!! I am stuck in the HOS in the professor's study. The hint keeps telling me to use the key on the locked drawer but it doesn't work. I have tried the key several times. There are four HO in gray which means i need something in my inventory to find them. i have the key but it doesn't work. This is very frustrating!

[Post New]by fuce56 on Feb 3, 13 3:51 PM
Stuck in Hidden obect scene where we need to find the dead mans secret. Can anyone help

lizkgames
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by lizkgames on Jun 6, 13 7:49 PM
Stuck trying to open a drawer in the bedroom

[Post New]by puffindragon on Sep 12, 13 2:43 AM
Hi Poppy45 If you click only on those symbols which look like two L's back to back and one that looks like a W ignoring any others that light up with the contraption. The W is near the ground on a stone and the L's are on a cross one left click away.

puffinmam

[Post New]by boriquasoyyo on Oct 30, 13 9:24 PM
help me..im stcuk trying to get to the crypt...i keep eneded up in the same spot with the magic lamp..need help..want to finish this game..

Go to: