amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Stuck in Ch 5 -- cutting stained glass

[Post New]by amminnc on Sep 21, 12 7:33 AM
I'm in Chapter 5, replacing the last stained last window. On the workbench, I have used the glass cutter to cut all of the stained glass pieces except the very last one. No matter how many times I try it, (probably a hundred times at this point), the last one won't cut. I keep getting a "that's not right" message. I had no problem cutting the other pieces and am not doing anything differently with this last one. I've also exited the game a few times to see if that would make a difference, but it's still not working.
Could this be a glitch in the game? Anyone else experiencing this?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Stuck in Ch 5 -- cutting stained glass

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 21, 12 10:24 AM
Hi amminnc,

I looked through some other threads here and found that some other Fishies were having trouble with this part of the game too.

There are a couple threads with some good advice about how to cut the last piece of stained glass, and I'm including links to them below:

Help stuck on cutting glass on work bench

stained glass

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Re:Stuck in Ch 5 -- cutting stained glass

[Post New]by amminnc on Sep 25, 12 9:20 AM
Thank you bfgMonongahela! That did the trick!

finding the last piece of stained glass

[Post New]by slots198 on Oct 31, 12 7:05 AM
amminnc wrote:I'm in Chapter 5, replacing the last stained last window. On the workbench, I have used the glass cutter to cut all of the stained glass pieces except the very last one. No matter how many times I try it, (probably a hundred times at this point), the last one won't cut. I keep getting a "that's not right" message. I had no problem cutting the other pieces and am not doing anything differently with this last one. I've also exited the game a few times to see if that would make a difference, but it's still not working.
Could this be a glitch in the game? Anyone else experiencing this?

Go to: