ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Stuck already

[Post New]by ahma2 on Sep 21, 12 9:44 AM
Hello everyone! I must ask you if there is something special at the 9th game of the 8th blue circle. I´ve played it now 38 times! Other levels went fine.
This is a beautiful, fine game and I´m eager to go further to see all the places.
Has anyone else got stuck?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Stuck already

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 21, 12 11:33 AM
Hello Ahma

I don't know whether anyone can help you. I finished the game a couple of days ago, and just went in again to the 8th level, which has those vines on the cards you need to chop off with the sword, right?

Well, I don't see anything that is special on the last level. What exactly is it you find difficult with the 9th hand? Too few cards on the deck? If so, go to the shop and buy more wild cards to help you get rid of more cards. And don't forget to use your companion(s).

Sorry, I can't really help you with this. Hope you will get through this stage.

Valdy

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Stuck already

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Sep 21, 12 11:48 AM
ahma2 wrote:Hello everyone! I must ask you if there is something special at the 9th game of the 8th blue circle. I´ve played it now 38 times! Other levels went fine.
This is a beautiful, fine game and I´m eager to go further to see all the places.
Has anyone else got stuck?

Hello!

Hope you play on easy?
And you understand that to pass the stage you have to find all the items under the cards? If you play 10 hand and on his end do not have all needed items - just replay last hand until all required will be found.

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on Sep 21, 12 12:39 PM
Hi Valdy
I lost that 9th hand and went further after playing that 38 times!
Can I replay it later?
Thanks for answering

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on Sep 21, 12 12:44 PM
Hi _Andreww_. Yes, I´m playing on easy. And I played that one hand 38 times without getting it. Now I´m going further and getting well. Isn´t this a funny game?
Thanks for answering, you too, I´m glad getting advices.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 21, 12 1:13 PM
Hello Ahma

You can always replay one of the circles on the map once you have finished them and want to give them another try. Just go back to the map, and click on that level again.

Happy gaming.

Valdy

Go to: