[Post New]by cleoladycat on Sep 22, 12 1:24 AM
Any comments fishes?

htbhills
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Todays DD September 22 2012

[Post New]by htbhills on Sep 22, 12 3:30 AM
Bought it today, finished it today (in one sitting - couldn't tear myself away from the PC), absolutely loved it! Don't hesitate, at this price it's a steal! Have fun, Fishies!

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Sep 22, 12 10:22 AM
I was going to buy this as I was really enjoying it however when I looked at the walkthrough I saw that I was up to chapter eight and there are only four more chapters after that so not worth buying it.

Good game for those who are slow players or those looking for the next step up from mystery case files and other games of that ilk, but for fast/experienced players maybe trial it and see how far you get before buying.

[Post New]by zoomzoomZombie on Sep 22, 12 11:02 AM
I finished the game in about 2 hrs. 10 minutes. Glad I didn't pay full price. It was fun while it lasted.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Sep 22, 12 12:01 PM
I don't remember the details of this game but I played and loved this game when it first came out (SE version). I didn't think it was that short but I played on hardest mode and looked for all the morphs (if you do that I don't think it's very short even though the puzzles are easy)

There are two choice of hardness and the hardest does have sparkles on it.

It's by the makers of 1000 doors so you get morphs in the SE which is great and I loved finding them and it takes a while to get them all!!

I loved the opening and premise of the game and it was a bit different. For a DD I'd say it's "a must buy!"

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Sep 22, 12 12:35 PM
Ditto Gingergal... if you take your time and enjoy all the aspects of the game it's well worth it. I have the CE and don't regret it a bit. For the DD price it's a steal.

[Post New]by zoomzoomZombie on Sep 22, 12 2:41 PM
I played on the hard mode, and found all but three morphing things. Didn't skip anything, either. It was definitely a short game for me.

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Sep 23, 12 6:43 AM
Bought it on yesterday's DD, and know I will get 2.99 worth of fun. Having such a good time with it, and alternate between this game and 2 others I bought this week.
I remember I almost bought it as a CE and then decided for some reason not to do it. Really glad to pick it up yesterday.

Thanks Big Fish , this was an offer I couldn't refuse - and didn't!!

jt

Go to: