naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

finished

[Post New]by naedebpat on Sep 22, 12 2:33 PM
Tell us how you fell when the game is finished. Was it worth the price or wait for the CE.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:finished

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Sep 23, 12 3:37 PM
Worth it. Great game. I've played all the Dark Parable games and they were all great.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on Sep 27, 12 1:43 PM
I rarely buy CE's but yes-yes-yes--this game is exceptional. Even the objects made by finding the fragments ( & this game is loaded with FRAG scenes) are beautiful. I felt immersed--these graphics are like beautiful book illustrations--they drew me right into the story. Just love Blue Tea Games!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 27, 12 2:32 PM
Hi Fishies,

Thanks for sharing your opinions on Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters Collector's Edition! We always appreciate hearing feedback on games that we offer, and other Fishies here like it as well! I also want to let you know we do have a couple threads where you can share your opinion on the game:

Reviews for Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters Collector's Edition

Comments for Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters Collector's Edition

The reviews thread is an excellent place to share what you specifically liked or disliked about the game, and it lets other Fishies know what to expect before playing it.

The comments thread is a place where you can talk with other Fishies who have played the game. Some topics might include characters, specific scenes and anything else related to the game.

To keep reviews and comments in one place, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to re-post your comments in one of those discussions. Thanks!

bfgSeine

Go to: