Pea Shooter Monkeys

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Sep 22, 12 7:48 PM
Hiya
Is there a way to get those pea shooter monkeys to shoot when you want them to? Occasionally they shoot some bugs. But it seems to be random. Does anyone understand this? Can you help please? What am I missing?

Thanks

Edited on 09/26/2012 at 10:15:32 PM PST

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Re:Pea Shooter Monkeys

[Post New]by raindear82 on Oct 3, 12 1:33 PM
The bonus that is active when you "cover" the area with the bonus in it is the one you will get. To get the pea shooters, cover the area with the bonus in it while the monkey face with the green hard hat is showing. Hope that is clear. It took me a while to figure it out, too.

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Oct 4, 12 11:10 PM

Thanks raindear82

I also wondered why sometimes there was rain, sometimes earthquakes, etc. Thankyou. It was confusing. Wouldn't you love to get rid of those cockroaches altogether though?

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Oct 6, 12 4:55 PM
I think I hate the cockroaches most of all.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 22, 12 3:01 PM
I've learned to use those Pea Shooter Monkeys. If you get down to four of those pesky bugs wait until you can access the weapon. The monkeys will get all four - even that nasty red centipede that I have problems with because it is still pesky when only the head is remaining. Pea shooters get it all - and they get every pesky bug no matter where it is, even if it's in an area that is covered and that you can't access except with a swatter or gun (I know it's not a gun but I'm not sure what it's called; to me it's a gun).

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 22, 12 3:04 PM
raindear82 wrote:I think I hate the cockroaches most of all.

One of those cockroaches zapped me three times in a row. I hit my computer. I hate the bumbling bees but I'm learning how to get rid of them. I've watched those cockroaches. There is no way I can tell which way they are going to go or how many times they will turn around.

I used to be a deputy health officer. I've sprayed roach router into little cracks in the ceilings of restaurants and seen hundreds of roaches come running out.

I loathe them.

Go to: