Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD September 23 2012

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Sep 23, 12 12:32 AM
Any comments fishes?

Re:Todays DD September 23 2012

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 23, 12 9:38 AM
I have the first Sultan's Labyrinth and enjoyed playing that so will be a buy for me as it's the same type as that one was. I play in the untimed mode as hate to have a time limit. A different IHOG game and sometimes I need a change. A good buy at a DD price.

Edited on 09/23/2012 at 9:38:29 AM PST

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on Sep 23, 12 10:39 AM
I played only 30 minutes and have finished the fourth chapter. According to the walkthrough there are 20 chapters. It is a FROG. In each chapter there are 3 rooms where you have to find pieces of two things. The most of these you have to use in another room. There are mini-games. You don't wander from room to room. You click on the map in which room you will search. You can play timed and untimed, I chose untimed so I cannot tell how much time you have for one chapter. In some rooms there is a terrible sound when you click on an item, an interactive place or on a wrong item. I don't will buy it because it is to easy for me.

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Sep 23, 12 11:14 AM
This game is pure joy for me. The colors are gorgeous. I am under a lot of stress right now and have been using this game in between as an unstresser. It is an easy game. Requires a little thought. Ran into a snag checked the forum got my solution and continued on. Was not going to buy if I could not find an answer.

It is a steal at the DD price. Most enjoyable game. I am glad I bought it. This is a very nice break from the dark and sometimes morbid games we get to choose from.

Thank you Big Fish for this little gem of a FROG.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Sep 24, 12 3:27 AM
relaxing game but into 6th chapter in the demo and it was getting a bit repetitive has some very good points I like having to construct the items and change from scene to scene... was not sure whether to buy as a dd then it froze on me with 10 mins left
no I will not buy

Go to: