bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Amusement World! forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 24, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Amusement World! forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Amusement World! players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Amusement World! forum

[Post New]by duck2468100 on Sep 24, 12 9:33 AM
Can't get into game, stuck on first page, hints gone, no help

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 24, 12 10:18 AM
Hi duck2468100,

It sounds like the game is freezing up on the opening start page. In that case, the first thing I would suggest is checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If you try that and the game is still not launching correctly, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at what's going on and can troubleshoot with you directly to get everything working again.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by sunflower21162 on Oct 4, 12 11:28 AM
im stuck in the 4th area and dont know whatt to do.

[Post New]by BFlongtimer on Oct 4, 12 1:03 PM
I'm stuck too. But I can't figure out where the keys or scary bear are!

dhoneykids3
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dhoneykids3 on Oct 4, 12 2:32 PM
to b flongtimer; to get the keys and bear you have to go back to other parts of the park and play games there. Read the clue on the tombstone, (aunt liked to pop balloons) and go to the pop the balloon game, and so on.

Edited on 10/04/2012 at 2:33:17 PM PST

[Post New]by sunflower21162 on Oct 4, 12 11:21 PM
help im stuck

Go to: