TO DEFEAT THE OCTOPUS....you don't EVEN have to fight him

[Post New]by zoeydan on Feb 10, 09 12:45 PM
After defeating the first idol in the comet, the tall purple crystals will disappear on the pathways, and you will be able to move around and explore the dark areas, there you will see big holes. A message will appear by the old man, has to do with sacrificing your people, -couple of holes with teeth scattered around-, if any of your people will approach them; they will fall in it and die..... And that what you should do..... you have to send your people and feed one hole after another (with any of your people) and make them die by entering this whole, after sacrificing a group of people, a purple smoke will appear out of this hole, it means its full and you don't have to send more people to this specific one, IT WONT TAKE MUCH TIME JUST PLACE THE FLAG THERE.... repeat this at every hole until all holes have the purple smoke, immediately after they all lighten up with this purple smoke, THE OCTOPUS WILL DIE AND BE DEFEATED......

So your target is not to fight the octopus but sacrifice your people......

Cheers

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

Re:TO DEFEAT THE OCTOPUS....you don't EVEN have to fight him

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 10, 09 1:01 PM
If you want the bad ending, do exactly like you say.

[Post New]by zoeydan on Feb 10, 09 2:02 PM
Please clarify Cyber.... have no idea what other ending option should it be

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Feb 10, 09 2:07 PM
Yes cyber, do tell. I have heard you mention the "bad ending" a few times. What is the difference.

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on Feb 10, 09 3:19 PM
I'm curious too, since the only ending I've done is to kill the alien boss at the end (Although I did accidently drop two of my scouts in while they were exploring lol)

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Feb 10, 09 3:22 PM
There are 3 endings. The first is described above. The second is when you defeat the alien. The third is when you get through Guardian Moon and then defeat the alien............that's the best ending.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 10, 09 3:59 PM
Bad ending (you feed your people to the mouths) Akuru takes over the world and becomes evil.
Middle ending (you don't get 100% gems, but beat both bosses) - Your world is scorched and you have to rebuild it.
Best ending (you get 100% gems, visit Guardian Moon, beat both bosses) - Your world is healed from the damage.

Domz2009
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Domz2009 on Feb 11, 09 11:49 PM

I feel uneasy about the bad ending - leading your people, to the pit of sacrifice, doing nothing, coz you want to avoid confrontation with the Octupus Master... Arggggh!

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 12, 09 12:16 AM
Domz2009 wrote:

I feel uneasy about the bad ending - leading your people, to the pit of sacrifice, doing nothing, coz you want to avoid confrontation with the Octupus Master... Arggggh!

Or your too lazy to fight it because you spend a couple of hours just beating the first boss.

"I HAVE TO FIGHT AGAIN?????!"

"What? I can sacrifice my people and end my misery?"

"They are toast"

Domz2009
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Domz2009 on Feb 12, 09 12:32 AM

Hahaha!

They became friends instead... Hehehe

Go to: