aredelk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

absorbers

[Post New]by aredelk on Sep 25, 12 6:56 AM
i feel like i have been to every inch of this place and have only found 4 of the absorbers. been wandering around for 45 minutes and can't find the last one.

DannielSquall
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:absorbers

[Post New]by DannielSquall on Sep 25, 12 7:22 AM
There is a screen with a barren land in it, just go to the top of the screen all the way to the left and you'll find a new way.

colorgirle
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by colorgirle on Oct 7, 12 8:37 AM
I cannot seem to find the barren land area..I have found several but none where I can find another way. What else is around the barren land,so I know if I am in the right place

]

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Oct 7, 12 8:57 AM
You don't say which 4 you've found, so I think we're guessing about the missing one. Assuming it's the least obvious, here is the route.
From the entrance area go left as far as you can. Then go up, a couple of steps right, up and then left. You are now in a sandy area between 2 rows of red stones. Go forward to the grey area, but do not enter it. Instead go up and round the top of it to come down on the other side. Note, as you go down you meet a nasty enemy, so make sure you're healed up and that you've saved recently. From the fight continue down and left into a grey room and there's the absorber.

[Post New]by summerrayah on Oct 5, 14 4:00 PM
Where are the other four, I found four of the absorbers, including the one that someone described here, but I've looked all over and still can't find the last one.

Go to: