Stuck in Bunker

[Post New]by andreao1127 on Sep 25, 12 8:10 PM
I've got Nestor and opened two doors with a code, there is steam I can't pass and a few strong doors I can't get through. Been down here forever! Any help would be great, thanks so much.

dmha44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Stuck in Bunker

[Post New]by dmha44 on Sep 25, 12 8:18 PM
I am at the same spot with the fumes and cannot figure out how to get through. I have traveled all over and cannot figure out how to get through here.

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Sep 25, 12 11:59 PM
Go back to the Control Room and this time Nestor will regulate the valves on the second panel. That clears the steam, and you can continue.

ceejaye1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by ceejaye1 on Sep 26, 12 7:26 AM
I have turned the steam off and cannot find the steam room again. Does anyone know even approximately where that room is. I have the king but there is o boat outside on the docks.

kavestar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kavestar on Sep 26, 12 8:22 AM
If you have the king you have gone throught the steam room. Go back to the throne room and see if that triggers anything - remember to look at flowers in throne room and get gold.

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Jan 18, 13 5:53 PM
How did you turn off the steam????? I've changed party members and approached it again & again. Is the clue the room with the codes & clocks??? Hope not, because I've been back & forth to that room (area 48) many, many times!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jan 18, 13 7:21 PM
Yes, room #48, the second panel with gauges that only Nestor (the doggie) knows how to use.

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Jan 19, 13 1:41 PM
Thanks! I finally figured it out. I discovered you had to first see the steam before you (the dog) could work the gauges to shut off the steam.

[Post New]by drivenbymercy on May 14, 14 5:52 PM
what are codes for doors ALL THY DOORS PLEASE ??? i have nestor i'll get code for bunker 13 then enter it and door still won't unlock what do i do????? HELP!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 05/15/2014 at 5:38:16 PM PST

Go to: