bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dreams from the Past forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 26, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dreams from the Past forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dreams from the Past players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dreams from the Past forum

[Post New]by susiwoo on Sep 26, 12 4:05 AM
I cant find either the silver handle to use in the library or the key to open the gate now that i have burnt the weeds off, Just going round and round in circles, Any clues??

i12byoung
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by i12byoung on Sep 27, 12 2:45 PM
I'm stuck at same point - no handle for library and no key for gate. Have been back through each location 2 times. Has anyone offered any help?

lizhot
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lizhot on Sep 27, 12 3:32 PM
I cannot get this to run! I get error messages. I get the game from the Safari website. Will it be better if I can get this from Netscape or Firefox? Or I probably need a major recharge.

Thanks.

[Post New]by scrappy0524 on Sep 27, 12 5:21 PM
I am also stuck without the handle in the library or the key to get in the gate. Has anyone resolved this yet?

[Post New]by mattygammy on Sep 28, 12 8:00 AM
I've got the handle but can't get the screw driver to fix the stool.

[Post New]by tma1535 on Sep 28, 12 4:52 PM
I also cannot find the 2nd handle and haven't come across a gate. In the library, when I added the first handle at the book shelf, it finally occurred to me to try the handle. The left side opened, and there was a key. Now, can someone tell me about this gate with the weeds? Also looking for the 2nd handle and don't know the use for the magnet. Any help will be appreciated.

[Post New]by tma1535 on Sep 28, 12 7:00 PM
OK, all problems taken care of. When you get to the sailboat area, there is an area where you can go left, and another where you can go right. The other handle for the library cabinet is in the area to the right, after unlocking another room there. There is a second key in the library cabinet.

[Post New]by luckygrandma10 on Oct 7, 12 3:28 PM
You don`t need a right handle just click the left handle it will give you the key and i find a walkthrough goto ****.com

[Post New]by tma1535 on Oct 7, 12 4:56 PM
There are two keys, one behind each door of the cabinet.

Go to: