crawle1960
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

animals

[Post New]by crawle1960 on Sep 26, 12 1:44 AM
Well I got the 4 animals and therafter stuck. What to do with them !? The hint button isnt working either. All in all its rubbish !

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:animals

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Sep 26, 12 3:32 AM
It wouldn't be so bad if we had some sense of direction...like the animals...nowhere to go after that..does anyone know? shame the hint button doesn't work....I don't think this game was very well tested, imo...

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Sep 26, 12 3:39 AM
The animals belong in the same room as the ladder (when you found the Camel.) Click to the right of the window and you'll be able to place the 4 anilmals. The hint button isn't suppose to work in the room. It is reserved for HOG scenes help only. Not the best idea IMHO, but then this is very simplistic game.

But overall I don't think this game is as bad as all the reviews. And I must be in the minority, I like STD scenes. I played to the end of the demo and there was only ONE So I doubt there are too many STD's in the game. Not the most sophisticated game considering what we are used to - but a far cry from the bottom of the barrel! Try the demo.

crawle1960
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by crawle1960 on Sep 26, 12 4:12 AM
I found where to put the animas and got to the end of the demo. It really is a strange game. A no for me

[Post New]by tequilasue on Oct 1, 12 3:41 PM
the hint button works, it only work for the HOG's

Go to: