dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Amerzone game

[Post New]by dst12 on Sep 26, 12 6:47 AM
I feel cheated by this game, does not feel complete game, is entirely different from the walkthrough I got,lots of pieces are missing, I payed 1 and 2 so far,I'm very dispointed in this games ,did Bf, did snip here and there,it does not look is made by same people who made sybria. I wastede my money on these 3 games and feel cheated. did any one played this game ,please let me know what you think,do you feel like I do? thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Amerzone game

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 26, 12 6:57 AM
BFG does not have the complete game. It was supplied in 3 parts.
Anuman Interactive will be breaking up all the games they bought. Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, Amerzone and Syberia have been done so far.
BFG has a contract with AI to supply the new version for download.

dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by dst12 on Sep 26, 12 7:02 AM
Thank you Mr. Russ, do you mean the amerzone will have a new version for us to download? more complete version?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 26, 12 7:20 AM
No, the opposite. You can only get Amerzone from BFG as part 1, part 2, part 3. If you want the whole game, you will need to look elsewhere (retail, old stock).

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 26, 12 10:57 AM
Hi dst12,

I just wanted to follow up on Mr_Russ's post and give you the links to the other two parts of this game:

Amerzone: Part 2

Amerzone: Part 3

As he said, the decision to release this game in three parts was made by the developer a while back. Because the full game was so large, it would be difficult for some players to download and play it in that format. This way, more people will be able to enjoy the game.

I'm also going to go ahead and move this thread over to our Amerzone: Part 1 Forum, since it's mainly about that part of the game. You're welcome to continue the conversation there if you'd like.

bfgMonongahela

Go to: