glitch

[Post New]by banditnsmokey on Sep 26, 12 8:39 AM
It will not play. It starts to but then it sticks. Is there a secret that I don't know?? I even deleted and reloaded. Won't work.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:glitch

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 26, 12 9:54 AM
Hi banditnsmokey,

It sounds like this game is freezing up on you. When that sort of thing happens, the first thing we suggest is checking for updates to your video card and graphics driver. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't get the game playing, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to see how the game is running on your particular computer and can work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting steps.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we do have a specific thread here where we'd like to collect info about any technical issues that come up with this game. This allows us to track any recurring issues and get info about any updates to you as quickly as possible. I'm going to be locking this separate thread now, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: