Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

Where is the video button?

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Sep 26, 12 2:32 PM
I saw no way to see the video. I don't understand. What happened?

Edited due to posting about the wrong thing!

Edited on 09/26/2012 at 2:35:17 PM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Where is the video button?

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Sep 26, 12 2:47 PM
Itsupikachu, I have noticed that BFG have done away with the videos now, for whatever reason. I can't remember seeing a notice about this, but I haven't seen one video for any game recently.

I'm surprised no-one has made a thread about it.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Sep 26, 12 2:54 PM
Thank you, Tiger for replying. I can't understand why BFG would do away with videos. Is that permanent? I think they should have told us in advance. I was thinking something might be wrong with my computer!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Sep 26, 12 3:03 PM
Just thinking of a coincidence my end. Try going to YouTube and accessing some recent videos (music mainly). See if you get a message saying a Plug-In is missing. Mine has told me so. I tried to download the latest Flash Player, which it wants you to do, but for some reason it never completes the install to the end.

It could be we both have missed installing a vital update. I know I rode roughshod over one recently. It could be that. I agree that it's not like BFG not to tell us and it certainly isn't normal Pond behaviour for no-one else to pick up on it.

It's getting late here now, but I'll have a look tomorrow.

In any event, whatever you do please please trial this game first. Most of us think it's utter rubbish.

Go to: