bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 27, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by shorenuf on Sep 27, 12 2:15 AM
From Hondo's Highlights…
I do have 2 titles that I'm pretty confident about, that are both being released for PC & Mac.…
Also on it's way this week is the next chapter in the Haunted Halls series - Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition. In this episode, you find your fiance among a group of people being held hostage by the notorious Dr. Blackmore, and to save them, you must survive a series of Blackmore's experiments. Will you be up to the challenge?

Well -- That didn't happen, today anyway. Will the Mac side ever know why? And, when we do get it, will we be offered the Bundle special?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 27, 12 9:55 AM
Hi shorenuf,

I checked in Hondo's Highlights: Week of Sept. 24 - 30, and it looks like he did post some info about what happened with this game:

Hondo wrote:I've been told that there was a last minute delay on the Mac version, but it's still on its way, and will be here soon!

Once it is released, we'll make sure our Mac users get the same opportunity to bundle.

Hondo
Community Manager

So this game - and the sale - will be out to our Mac Fishies really soon!

bfgMonongahela

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Sep 27, 12 11:21 AM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi shorenuf,

I checked in <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/224385.page#4676104>Hondo's Highlights: Week of Sept. 24 - 30</a>, and it looks like he did post some info about what happened with this game:

Hondo wrote:I've been told that there was a last minute delay on the Mac version, but it's still on its way, and will be here soon!

Once it is released, we'll make sure our Mac users get the same opportunity to bundle.

Hondo
Community Manager

So this game - and the sale - will be out to our Mac Fishies really soon!

bfgMonongahela

Well -- okay, perhaps if the OP for this week had been updated in Hondo's Highlights, I wouldn't have missed that. Certainly editing the OP would have been more efficient than expecting anyone interested in the information from Hondo to read through the many "Thank you" posts to obtain such pertinent news.

In fact, if Hondo had posted that update in the Mac Forum, I would not have made any comments here at all. The Mac Forum is not an island unto itself.

[Post New]by BIgGmomma48 on Mar 6, 13 2:06 PM
I have bought the CE version of the game but when i try to enter the code X272 4ZHK the gate won't open to let me to the bomb. What is up with this? I have the regular PC. I can't get the person free to move on in the game. Why won't it let me? Is it a problem with the game? Please help.

Go to: