crash

[Post New]by tac0523 on Sep 27, 12 8:11 AM
I downloaded the game and could not even play it because it crashed, Has anyone else had this problem?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:crash

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 27, 12 9:46 AM
Hi tac0523,

I'm sorry to hear you had an issue with the game crashing on you!

Please try the suggestions in the help article I'm linking below; we find they work for a lot of our customers that run into this sort of thing.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you try them and are still having trouble, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They can take a look at how the game is running on your particular system and can work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting steps.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect information about any technical issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. That helps us track any recurring problems and get info about any updates out to you quickly. I'm going to lock this separate thread now, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: