carolina67
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Codes to open bin with bomb

[Post New]by carolina67 on Sep 27, 12 9:44 AM
I have disabled the two knights in front of the bin and have the two codes. I put them in the lock and only half of the lock parts open up so I can't get in the bin. What am I doing wrong?

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on Sep 27, 12 9:53 AM
carolina67 wrote:I have disabled the two knights in front of the bin and have the two codes. I put them in the lock and only half of the lock parts open up so I can't get in the bin. What am I doing wrong?
I've got the same problem; the only thing the hint does is tell me to go somewhere else.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 27, 12 10:02 AM
carolina67 wrote:I have disabled the two knights in front of the bin and have the two codes. I put them in the lock and only half of the lock parts open up so I can't get in the bin. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Carolina,

If only half the lock is open, then you may have put one of the codes in incorrectly, Did you enter these two codes on the lock?

code X27Z and then 4ZHK

some of the letters are close together, so it may be possible that you hit the wrong one by mistake. Just re-enter them again.

MargieB

Re:Codes to open bin with bomb

[Post New]by lnczmom on Sep 27, 12 10:29 AM
I have also entered the codes several time and the door won't open.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Sep 27, 12 11:26 AM
i have tried several times entering them but the second set will not work no matter how slor & carefull you are. I believe there is a technical problem. I tried in different ID or PLayer &it worked.

Edited on 09/27/2012 at 4:12:13 PM PST

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Sep 29, 12 9:44 AM
I am also having the same problem with the 2 codes. Did either of you figure it out?

Tobytub
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Tobytub on Sep 29, 12 11:31 AM
Same problem. This is the second technical problem I have had and am very frustrated. I have tried at least ten times! This needs to be addressed asap.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Sep 30, 12 3:57 PM
same problem game is headed for the dump

marymaltese
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by marymaltese on Oct 2, 12 8:54 AM
Same problem - codes were entered correctly but only two parts were moved to open. Stuck at this point. Big Fish needs to make the fix - do NOT want to start over again at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whimperx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by whimperx on Oct 4, 12 5:31 AM
Same problem the locks will not open. Another wasted purchase!

strstrk
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by strstrk on Oct 7, 12 4:42 PM
Hi all,
I'm having the same problem. Stuck here 2 days. I used the correct codes and read all the tips with nothing happening on the lock.. I hate to give up on this game. I really like it. Before I do, can BFG get a fix for this problem?

strstrk
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by strstrk on Oct 7, 12 4:43 PM
Also, I uninstalled and reinstalled. N o help, just wasted time.

marymaltese
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by marymaltese on Oct 12, 12 10:05 AM
Guess what!!!!!! - I went back and unfortunately started game again under different profile. When I got to the code - again had same problem . HOWEVER, this time when I looked at the SG - I noticed the picture showed " 4ZHK" not "42HK" . I had both codes input as the SG stated but then I input the "4ZHK" as if there was a third code - and it worked. Hope this helps others - Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try inputing the THIRD code even without starting over again and see what happens.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 12, 12 10:12 AM
marymaltese, it's possible that you didn't see MargieB's post earlier in this thread.

MargieB wrote:code X27Z and then 4ZHK
That second character has always been a Z and not a 2. That's just the second character of the first code.

Edited on 10/12/2012 at 10:13:14 AM PST

marymaltese
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by marymaltese on Oct 12, 12 12:04 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:marymaltese, it's possible that you didn't see MargieB's post earlier in this thread.

MargieB wrote:code X27Z and then 4ZHK
That second character has always been a Z and not a 2. That's just the second character of the first code.

OOPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Jan 18, 13 4:55 PM
Well, I have tried every combination and nothing works. Has anyone figured out why yet? I am NOT putting in 2 instead of Z. I guess I am going to have to get a refund for this game as I am not playing it over.

What a Bummer!!

Go to: