Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean - How Can I get all the Trophies

[Post New]by Ma2Da_Jo on Sep 27, 12 1:11 PM
How can you obtain all the trophies? I have managed all but the 2 that require you to fulfill the 2 special orders for 50 and 100 orders, ( and therefore cannot get the last one, that requires me to get all the others) One special order that I am stuck on is where they require you to sell 2 screws on the market, yet when i find screws, they never appear on the list of items that get send to market. I also purchased this game in Germany, and therefore am playing it in the German translation, so apologies if special order is the incorrect term - please supply me with the correct term in the English version.
Otherwise I absolutely love the game and find the graphics great.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean - How Can I get all the Trophies

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 27, 12 1:50 PM
Ma2Da_Jo wrote:How can you obtain all the trophies? I have managed all but the 2 that require you to fulfill the 2 special orders for 50 and 100 orders, ( and therefore cannot get the last one, that requires me to get all the others) One special order that I am stuck on is where they require you to sell 2 screws on the market, yet when i find screws, they never appear on the list of items that get send to market. I also purchased this game in Germany, and therefore am playing it in the German translation, so apologies if special order is the incorrect term - please supply me with the correct term in the English version.
Otherwise I absolutely love the game and find the graphics great.

If you're only missing the Special Requests/Special Orders trophies, then just keep playing the game and you'll eventually fill the required orders and win the trophies. BTW, are you aware that IF you've got ANY requests that have exclamation marks after them, that you need to click on those specific requests and then click on the button to the right of it that says something like "fill request"?

I completed the game (according to the game WITHOUT earning the 100 requests trophy but had 96 of them) BUT I continued to play the game and eventually I was able to win the 100 special-requests trophy.

MEnr56

Re:Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean - How Can I get all the Trophies

[Post New]by Ma2Da_Jo on Sep 27, 12 2:13 PM
Hi MEnr56, thanks for your tip. I just downloaded the free trial version in English, as I said I had previously purchased the game in Germany, on CD and not via this Games website. On playing the free trial I was straight away able to complete a few more of the quests, including the ones with the screws. It seems to be something that has to do with translating the items into German, and I would appreciate the games developers looking into this, because i am not kidding, I played the game for a few days, always finding lots of screws in the various scenes, yet when it came to taking the items to market, the screws never appeared on the list, only an explanation that some items found aren't valuable and are therefore not being taken to market.

Go to: