ajenique
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Help (SPOILER)

[Post New]by ajenique on Sep 28, 12 9:17 AM
Okay I restarted my game with another name just to see if I could do better from the beginning. Nope. I'm at the Mausoleum.
Under the Fire spell I have: Firebolt
Under Ice I have: "Wall of Ice".
Under Nature I have: Lesser Cure, Dryad, Rejuvenation
Under Death I have: Zombie
Under Craft I have: Gremlin

~~that's all I've got~~

Every level I get to, it's imossible to kill them. With what I have, it's not enough. They keep replacing the ones I kill and they all have higher life and better skills than I do. I really like this game but I hate it now too. I like a challenge but this is just an unfair advantage they have against my measly crew. What do I do? How can I get stronger stuff?

I'm one step away from punching my pc monitor.

Edited on 09/29/2012 at 9:33:27 AM PST

Re:Help

[Post New]by Bronze365 on Sep 28, 12 11:44 AM
SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE YET TO PLAY. A WINNING CARD SEQUENCE TO FOLLOW.

I had trouble here at the beginning too. You just have to be persistent and try new strategies. Key thing is to buy time by letting zombies/walls get killed off in order to get your dryads in play. Try this:

Zombie
dryad
-Zombie dies
Zombie
-Zombie dies
Wall of ice
Zombie
-wall of ice dies somewhere along the way
Dryad
Wall of ice
Zombie (doesnt matter what u play here really your dryads win the game by eliminating the "Boss")

There are other ways Im sure that are probably more efficient but its not like you get bonus points in this game. Also This "let things die in order to get other things in play" strategy is used quite a lot in the game so get used to thinking this way.

Edited on 09/28/2012 at 11:47:34 AM PST

ajenique
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:Help (SPOILER)

[Post New]by ajenique on Sep 29, 12 9:35 AM
Thanks so much I will try it, and I will keep trying different strategies for each level. (Actually, that's the fun of it! Makes it so cool when you beat the level!) : )

Go to: