Level 52 ...

[Post New]by Lilacs55 on Sep 28, 12 2:35 PM
Is this level supposed to be so difficult? I've been playing level 52 for at least a week straight for the second time around (after I uninstalled and installed it again and played continuously for more than week) due to color of balls not changing color (seems just when I think I've got it nailed somewhat, the color remains the same and doesn't change and alas I lose). I've even noticed the color of the balls changing too when I do not right click. Is that supposed to happen?

Even after reinstalling and creating a new user name, this is still occuring on this level. All levels up to this point were fun and some a real challenge, but I can't believe how long this is taking me to get through. This isn't right somehow. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Help! Any suggestions on how to get past all this?

Edited on 09/28/2012 at 2:36:06 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 52 ...

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 28, 12 7:32 PM
Welcome to the pond, Lilacs55

It's been a long time since I played Pirate Poppers, but I think this is the one that's shaped like an anchor and it's a difficult level to master. There are two different orientations that it can come up in, and one of the mirror images is a lot harder than the other one for some reason. I am not sure why you would be having the balls not change color or randomly changing color on you. Perhaps your mouse buttons are sticking...my first mouse started doing that after a few years of gaming.

If 52 is the anchor one, the trick to that is to hold the chains back behind the last vertical rise as much as possible, because there are not any shots in the last horizontal part before the powder keg (except maybe right next to the keg). It takes a bit of luck with getting the right powerups at the right time too. Hope you get past it soon!

GMSlave
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Level 52 ...

[Post New]by GMSlave on Oct 12, 12 9:14 AM
Level 52 is extremely difficult and allows very little room for error. You definitely have to have some luck and be spot on, it took me a long time to get it but it's possible. The next few levels are a piece of cake.

Go to: