MLOUS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

BUILDING THE ANALYZER

[Post New]by MLOUS on Feb 10, 09 6:56 PM
How do you get thru the building the analyzer? I put it all together now i am on the puzzle part where on each section you have to wait for the skip to develop. please help

MLOUS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:BUILDING THE ANALYZER

[Post New]by MLOUS on Feb 10, 09 7:04 PM
thanks i figured it out

cmatt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by cmatt on Feb 12, 09 8:54 AM
How did you figure it out? I keep putting the components in place but the tubing on the left never appears and I cannot go any farther. Please let me know.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 12, 09 9:49 AM
cmatt wrote:How did you figure it out? I keep putting the components in place but the tubing on the left never appears and I cannot go any farther. Please let me know.
You may be missing one of the items that is needed to build the analyzer. There are 8 items to collect to build it, in addition you will need the fuel cell and the matches. When all the parts are assembled the connecting tubes appear automatically.

I will send you a link to a picture of all the items. Good luck!

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Feb 18, 09 9:50 AM
[b] This is probably so simple but, I get the analyzer built, don't know how to do the liquid solution. And also something about the regent. Does it have to be at a certain setting to let you go on?

[Post New]by myrtlefargate on Mar 2, 09 8:43 AM
I'm having a problem here -- I have all the parts, but I can't move them around to try to match the "hint" picture. They just keep moving back into place. Am I not supposed to be arranging them at the bottom, or should I be putting them on the table?

Do I have to find them in order? For instance, the matches and fuel were the first two things I found, but I can't move them to the end. And there's no way out (skip).

What am I doing wrong?

Edited on 03/02/2009 at 8:44:54 AM PST

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Mar 2, 09 11:46 AM
No, you don't have to find them in order. Look to the left of the screen where there is a lab bench table. Then, look at your picture that tells where they go. Try to match the placement of the items to the picture by putting them near the spot on this lab work bench. If they do not pick up with the right orientation, the game will change that to fit the spot. You don't have to worry about turning them a certain way.

HTH!

Go to: