[Post New]by cleoladycat on Sep 29, 12 1:44 AM
Any comments fishes?

dosnomads
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Todays DD September 29 2012

[Post New]by dosnomads on Sep 29, 12 2:48 AM
As previous posts I could not pick up the baseball bat in the office. I exited the game and tried again but still no joy. If there is a glitch this early in the
game then it's a no buy for me.
Shame, because I have one slot to fill on my punch card. I'll see what BFG have on offer tomorrow.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Sep 29, 12 3:16 AM
I quite like this game.

The graphics are good and I find the story interesting.

The music is IMO theme appropriate and I am enjoying it!

I don't mind scrolling the scene from side to side to find objects by using the arrows at the bottom of the screen.

It fills my 23 in widescreen and the hint system is good.

It IS pixel specific on some objects, however, in that you have to click on a particular spot to pick up the object.

I found I had to click below and to the left of the knob end of the bat to "pick" it up.

I had read the original Rs&Cs for the game and the Tech thread and knew to expect this, so it is not a deal breaker for me!

Since I am enjoying the gameplay, it is a purchase!

BK

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Sep 29, 12 7:21 AM
I'm always suspicious of a game where the technical thread has more entries than the reviews! I don't think I'll bother with this one.

co_ff_ee
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by co_ff_ee on Sep 29, 12 9:08 AM
Almost couldn't pick up the phone but finally got it. The bat is another matter. I can not pick it up after restarting game. Is there a "fix" for this game?

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Sep 29, 12 10:28 AM
BearKat wrote:I found I had to click below and to the left of the knob end of the bat to "pick" it up.

Thank you. I had to quit 10 mins into demo because of this, I went back in and your hint worked! Thank you (again).

co_ff_ee wrote:The bat is another matter. I can not pick it up after restarting game. Is there a "fix" for this game?

Try BearKat's suggestion. It worked for me.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 29, 12 11:14 AM
HOG's and IHOG's too small to see and don't like scrolling scenes. I only lasted 15 min and then quit. Too much eye strain. Might be a good game for a DD price but I do like seeing the object.

Go to: