chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Conclusion Does Not End

[Post New]by chaleur on Sep 29, 12 3:12 AM
Send gold (300) and discover territory have green checkmarks. Find secrets is at 4/4. And the level does not end. Is there something else I need to do?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Conclusion Does Not End

[Post New]by ricoblade on Sep 29, 12 3:23 AM
Yes - you have to deliver a Ceramic Vessel to the High Chief.

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by chaleur on Sep 29, 12 10:41 AM
I did that, and it still doesn't end. And I finished it in expert time -- I thought maybe the "expert only" meant it only finished if you were in expert time.

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Sep 30, 12 12:35 PM
Did you also collect the gold skull? If so, did the game take you back to the screen where you can select each chapter? That was the only ending I got.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 5527 on Oct 6, 12 12:19 PM
where is the ceramic vase please?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Oct 7, 12 2:17 AM
Hi - after you've paid the Boatman, you talk to the High Chief who wants the Ceramic Vessel. You now have to give the Great Warrior 100 Wood to get the blue Strength Stone. This then allows you to operate the Lever north of the High Chief and the Ceramic Vessel rises up.

[Post New]by yoyo232yoyo on Oct 9, 12 6:25 AM
when you have the ceramic vessel and given it to the high chief you have to collect a gold piece simular to the ones on all the other levels this is not obvious it is on a little "altar" almost hidden by a bush behind the last totem you built once you have picked this up you then get taken to the scorecard

Go to: