aredelk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Act 2???

[Post New]by aredelk on Sep 29, 12 10:38 AM
When will Act 2 be coming out. Just found the whole game on another website, but don't want to have to purchase the whole thing and going the the first half again.

DannielSquall
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Act 2???

[Post New]by DannielSquall on Sep 29, 12 11:57 AM
Don't know, maybe trying asking the developer in his website.

wildgym
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wildgym on Sep 30, 12 10:10 PM
The developer is Aldorlea Games - same person who did the Aveyond games. I don't think it's in her things to do... I think that's Big Fish Games, obviously they have the whole game and cut it in half to make more money - I did look to buy it on the original site, but over there the games cost ten to fifteen dollars more.

If you're interested in looking at all the games she's created, the website is aldorlea.org. [Not trying to advertise, there are just games that are like this one but bigfish hasn't got.]

Edited on 09/30/2012 at 10:12:32 PM PST

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Oct 1, 12 12:05 AM
wildgym wrote:The developer is Aldorlea Games - same person who did the Aveyond games.the website is aldorlea.org. [Not trying to advertise, there are just games that are like this one but bigfish hasn't got.]

Sorry, but Aldorlea didn't do the Aveyond games, that was Amaranth, and it's not a she but a he. The Aldorlea games on BF are Millennium 1 and 2, Dreamscape, 3 Stars of Destiny and Laxius Force 1.

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Crickettt on Dec 11, 12 9:48 AM
Having bought all the Aveyond games I was going to correct him, too..but am SO glad you did, with a list of the names of some other games from this developer. SO hard to find these games on BFG and they really need a new category, even if its small..theAmaranthians do some great games,too, but their last one (IMO) fell short.

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Dec 11, 12 11:58 PM
There is a way of finding a list of all the games like this on BF. I think that if I just type in the web address this post will be deleted automatically, so I shall split it in two.

After the usual bigfishgames.com type in /download-games/genres/82/rpg.html and that will take you directly to the page where they are.

btw, agree with you about the last Amaranth game, definitely fell short.

Edited on 12/12/2012 at 12:01:22 AM PST

Kat422
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Kat422 on Jun 24, 13 1:20 PM
Is there any news yet on when you will be releasing Act 2?

[Post New]by jenny_grant on Jul 8, 13 10:53 PM
I don't think there's going to have another Sylia game. I strongly recommend looking for other games at Aldorlea Games such the Millennium series and Book of Legends.

I’ve spent far too many years playing these games and Eternal Eden from Blossomsoft 's website is definitely a masterpiece !!! The story and characters are fantastic, the game is filled with puzzles and you travel in two parallel worlds, it's so much fun!

Edited on 07/10/2013 at 12:10:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Jul 11, 13 10:42 AM
Where is Act 2 for goodness sake? Kind of sad I bought this and not being able to continue. Please BFG? Thank you.

[Post New]by toddandjulie74 on Jul 22, 13 7:12 PM
The ONLY THING that will bring me back as a paying customer is if Big Fish releases Sylia Act 2. If (or when) they release it, I will renew my membership and continue buying games every month. But if not, forget it. This is going to sound mean, but I'm going to say it anyway; Big Fish, you gave us half a game and want us to wait a year + for the second half?

Really?

That's not cool, man--not cool at all.

Go to: