Last achievement cannot be achieved

[Post New]by jwitherow on Sep 29, 12 4:37 PM
I'm not certain if it is something I'm doing, or if it is an actual game issue, but it seems as though it's impossible to get the very last achievement in the C.E. The reason I say this is that, for some reason, the game will not give me credit for completing the storyline nonograms within 5 minutes if played on the hardest dificulty. Since there's no way to change the difficulty settings mid-game, then there's no way to ge all of the achievements. Has anyone else come across this issue?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Last achievement cannot be achieved

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 29, 12 5:21 PM
Hi there jwitherow,
Some of the achievements in games cannot be gained in one play and it would seem that you will need to replay this game at some stage in the other mode to get this one.
I seem to remember an achievement in one game (was it Hound of the Baskervilles?) gained by completing a HOS in 10 minutes (or something like that). I suppose you would have to hang out the washing or something to achieve that one - I never did!

[Post New]by Gilian42 on Sep 29, 12 8:10 PM
I am having the same problem and the game will not allow me to replay with the same game profile a second time ( to try to collect the achievements I didn't get the first pass through). I'm glad someone else is having this problem; I thought it was just me even though I got every other achievement.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 29, 12 10:05 PM
Hi Gilian42,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
Seeing as how you have to start a new profile to play the game again, it does seem that no-one will be able to be rewarded with all of the achievements.
I encourage you to post this as a part of a review of the game in the official "review" forum so this information is passed on to the developers to maybe take this into account with their next game.
Cheers

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Oct 4, 12 4:53 PM
After completing the entire game, bonus and all, I see that only one of the nonograms is unlocked. Really annoying since I paid for the entire game; this does not seem fair! It's not like we konw what the acheivements are before playing!

Celticcoco

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 6, 12 5:42 PM
If memory serves me correctly, the bonus nonograms unlock in sequence once you have completed the preceding one.
Have you completed the first one yet?

Go to: