Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Bonus Game: Placement of magnifier

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Sep 30, 12 10:50 AM
According to the SG I'm supposed to "place the magnifier on the ledge". WHERE????? Any spot I've tried so far keeps telling me no!!!!

Anybody else with that problem?

mst3kr
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Bonus Game: Placement of magnifier

[Post New]by mst3kr on Sep 30, 12 2:27 PM
I had this same problem until I realized that the Mirror had to be placed first. When not in the close-up of the ropes, one of the signs on the far right says First Sun Ray. If you click on that, it will give you a closeup of the cliff. Place the Mirror there. Afterwards, you can place the magnifier. This was noted in the Strat Guide about 6 or 7 steps before the magnifier, which I'd completely missed. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by sillywabbit12 on Sep 30, 12 4:36 PM
My problem is I can't get the mirror!!!. When it says to open the HOS at the skeletons, there is no HOS. After I've taken the three screws off the lever then I'm supposed to be able to play the HOS but there's no butterflies. No matter how many times I click on that area, nothing happens. What do I do now?

[Post New]by PGNORTH on Oct 1, 12 12:15 PM
I have tried numerous times to place the magnifier in the bonus game on the rope. Several different ways! Just keeps bouncing off! Even in the close up mode. Still will not place! Frustrating and annoying! I have used both suggestions from the strategy guide and the forum! Still does not work! )o:

Edited on 10/01/2012 at 12:17:07 PM PST

[Post New]by scarygame_lvr on Oct 1, 12 7:50 PM
I am having the same problem there is no HOS by the skeleton heads and the hint button keeps saying there is nothing to do here ,, in every seen so how come there is no HOS to get the mirror??

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Oct 8, 12 9:14 AM
I was having the same problem so I looked to see if anyone else was having the problem with the magnifying glass and sure nuff!! The HOS that you need to get the mirror is a few scenes back (catacombs) and I never thought to go back that far until out of desperation and aggravation (!!) I just kept back tracking. Keep looking - the HOS should be there.

feenix

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on Mar 17, 13 12:58 PM
thank you feenix!
i was wandering and not coming back and now i find the mirror by getting back in the catacombs.
i'm stuck in an other place but, anyway, thank you for your help!

Go to: