[Post New]by cleoladycat on Oct 1, 12 12:20 AM
Any comments fishes?

luvpumpkns
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Todays DD October 1 2012

[Post New]by luvpumpkns on Oct 1, 12 6:46 AM
a buy for me this morning, particularly because of the october charity incentive. it's a pleasant enough game despite the fact that it seems thus far to be mostly done in shades of green. set in an asylum/hopsital obviously, so you may want to skip if you're tired of games with that setting, though I hear the story is somewhat of a departure from the typical asylum storylines. scenes were a bit grainy for me and not of the highest quality, but still worth 3 bucks, in my opinion.

Edited on 10/01/2012 at 6:47:24 AM PST

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Todays DD October 1 2012

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Oct 1, 12 8:30 AM
Same here with me. Was sad when the demo finished, so I went directly to the 'buy' button. It's actually an ok game, good time filler, and is just right for me on so many levels.

Hope to buy many, many more DDs this month!!
and for everyone everywhere.
jt

njmathews
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by njmathews on Oct 1, 12 9:06 AM
Count me in! I enjoyed the 20 minutes of demo I played and can't beat the price and the cause. Off to buy, now...

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 1, 12 6:20 PM

After ascertaining from my Purchase History that I had NOT already purchased this game (honestly, thought that I had) I demoed the game and clicked the "buy" button.

Given that I had intended to return to another game, I surprised myself and directly started playing this game from where I left off.

Since is donating to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and I, being a woman (who's never suffered from it *knock on wood*, though did have 2 scares and have relatives who've suffered said cancer as well as other types of cancer and have died), I appreciate the fact that part of my money is being used for such a worthy cause.

MEnr56

BTW, I hope that I'll be able to purchase more Daily Deals during this auspicious month; last year, I hardly bought any during the month due to the fact that I already had what offered - bought.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Oct 1, 12 9:48 PM
I had deja vu with this game also.

I went through my Purchase Hist. no less than twice!

Don't know how I missed it, glad at this point I did!

Granted the color is a little drab, but, the game seems to be a very good one!
I know I have played at least part of the demo, but, as I have a new pc and didn't make notes I don't know where or when!

Anyway, definite buy for me!

Kudos BFG for supporting this so very worthy cause!

BK

[Post New]by RenaissanceMom on Oct 2, 12 9:11 PM
I quite enjoyed this game and it kept me entertained!

Go to: