LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

CoTW Again?!?!

[Post New]by LadyLark on Oct 1, 12 3:32 AM
I'm sure there are plenty of other good games out there you could offer. LC: S&R has been on sale 3 times recently. It was a DD on 7/28, CoTW (including bonus punch weekend when I bought) first week of September, and now it's the first week of October and here it is again. Really ? You can do better than that!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

CoTW Again?!?!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 1, 12 4:34 AM
LadyLark wrote:I'm sure there are plenty of other good games out there you could offer. LC: S&R has been on sale 3 times recently. It was a DD on 7/28, CoTW (including bonus punch weekend when I bought) first week of September, and now it's the first week of October and here it is again. Really ? You can do better than that!

I TOTALLY AGREE -- with 1 BILLION downloads of games that gleamingly touts from ear to ear, I would SURELY think that could run a weekly special of 1 game per week WITHOUT even repeating 1 of them in a year's time AS WELL AS running a Daily Deal with NO repeats.

Come on if you're TRULLY going to have DEALS, then let's see them; stop acting so stingy, it's very unbecoming.

MEnr56

Edited on 10/01/2012 at 5:03:19 AM PST

Go to: