bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 10, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum

[Post New]by blackcatgirl on Feb 13, 09 4:26 AM
Hated this game - has no clues what to do - and have "walked" round the site several times and am now bored rigid. Waste of 2 hours download time and money.
Not a satisfied customer! Last time I buy a game without trying it - so no more LGF for me

[Post New]by MARINERZFAN on Feb 13, 09 1:43 PM
I liked the game style--similar to Syberia, although clicking forward to get around is tedious. Got through the temple area and now am at the quarry however I don't know how to use the transfer hankerchief. Won't heal anyone, and I have found the bitter apple, knife, ochre, but can't pick them up so I am missing a step. Any help?

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by 1830mm on Feb 14, 09 8:07 AM
I like the game also. A lot of looking around is needed. Problem using the curing handkerchief also.Finally got it to work on Touyas husband, I guess I just got lucky. But now I can' get it to work on the guy that stutters to give me the salt. She just keeps repeating to expel the sickness from the person's body, then she says It didn't work. No kidding? What's the catch? can't the hankerchief find the person or what? She gets bit by a snake when she goes in the storage room to get the papyrus and you need 4-5 items to cure her of the snake bite.Then you can p/u the knife, apple and all you need for the snake bite cure. You cut the apple with the knife and one of the ingredients is inside.

Edited on 02/14/2009 at 8:13:49 AM PST

[Post New]by monday01 on Feb 14, 09 6:45 PM
I can't find anything, going in circles !!!.. waste of time and money.. took forever to download.. I want my $$$$ back!

[Post New]by darby65 on Feb 14, 09 8:09 PM
FRUSTRATED???? I'm at Mephis need to find out guards name. Got the grappling hook from bird and the rope, but can't get any further. PLEASE HELP!!!!

bunmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by bunmum on Feb 15, 09 2:55 AM
1830mm wrote:I like the game also. A lot of looking around is needed. Problem using the curing handkerchief also.Finally got it to work on Touyas husband, I guess I just got lucky. But now I can' get it to work on the guy that stutters to give me the salt. She just keeps repeating to expel the sickness from the person's body, then she says It didn't work. No kidding? What's the catch? can't the hankerchief find the person or what? She gets bit by a snake when she goes in the storage room to get the papyrus and you need 4-5 items to cure her of the snake bite.Then you can p/u the knife, apple and all you need for the snake bite cure. You cut the apple with the knife and one of the ingredients is inside.

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by 1830mm on Feb 15, 09 4:07 PM
To find out the guard's name you have to give the guy sitting by the pool something. You take the grappling hook and the string and go by the pond near where the guy is sitting. Run your cursor over the pond and lily pads. Something he wants is on the lily pad and she gets it out with the grappling hook and string and gives it to him. He then gives her the guard's name.

[Post New]by salpolestick39 on Feb 16, 09 3:52 AM
where do i find the coffer to please

[Post New]by 3grandsons on Feb 16, 09 9:09 AM
this is the worst game i have ever bought from you. it is a waste of time and money .nothing tell you how to start the game ro how to play the game,i wish i had never bought it.

[Post New]by chalkie1024 on Feb 16, 09 12:45 PM
Hi there, i like this game but soooo long to download. I'm stuck inside the temple, in the room were the door locks behind you. I magnify the wall puzzle but that's it, just don't know what else to do. Can't get anything to work, I've picked up the small stones from under the triangular floor tile & the cartouche off the floor, but still can't sort it out, can anyone help.....please

Edited on 02/16/2009 at 12:46:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Sandiii706 on Feb 16, 09 2:14 PM
Help, I am in the land of Ptah and am trying to make the musical instrument out of scrap brass, but when I go to cut the rope, my knife is missing from my inventory. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Endless1217 on Feb 16, 09 6:08 PM
The story was great in this game, however, there were not enough puzzles to figure out, i spent more time talking to people and walking around, which is kind of boring, than I did actually doing something. Strong baseline but it fell short in other areas.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Feb 18, 09 6:04 AM
Well - I have no inventory on my screen, and no way to get out of the game at all save turning off the computer. ! reluctant to delete it and download again as it took so long. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by chalkie1024 on Feb 18, 09 10:24 AM
To get your inventory, right click & it comes up from the bottem of the screen.
In the centre of the inventory there are 4 icons, the bottem one has a X on it, click on this to exit & you can also save if required.
Hope this helps.

[Post New]by wizernow2 on Feb 18, 09 10:40 AM
blackcatgirl wrote:Hated this game - has no clues what to do - and have "walked" round the site several times and am now bored rigid. Waste of 2 hours download time and money.
Not a satisfied customer! Last time I buy a game without trying it - so no more LGF for me

Ditto!!!

Edited on 02/18/2009 at 10:45:42 AM PST

[Post New]by wizernow2 on Feb 18, 09 10:44 AM
I am usually pretty good with figuring out how to play games but this one definitely needs instructions or hints, or something. How do I get the statue to "slide"? I am getting too frustrated too early in the game.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Feb 18, 09 11:32 AM
Thanks chalkie

rope in cave .. knife has gone

[Post New]by wirevizslas on Feb 19, 09 3:54 AM
I am trying to make musical instrument .. and want to cut the rope .. but my knife has gone .. can anyone help PLEASE .. I can't start again .. took me too long to get this far

Donna

[Post New]by gb3115 on Feb 19, 09 7:45 AM
Can anyone help me figure out this game. I got on piece of something and cannotfind anything else have walked, talked and still there is othing. Please Help!

Go to: