bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Where Angels Cry forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 2, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Where Angels Cry forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Where Angels Cry players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Welcome to Where Angels Cry forum

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 2, 12 12:51 AM

While viewing the video, my first impression was that this is NOT a new game BUT then remembered that I'd beta tested this game about a month ago and am surprised to see it on the market so soon.

As you know, a game being beta tested has NO walkthroughs and I DO recall that this game has ALOT of activity to it and since I'm a person that (at times ) heavily relies on walkthroughs, I found this game VERY DO-ABLE and was rather upset when the beta testing ended as I was REALLY into this game.

Since I've a game coupon to burn by tomorrow, guess what game I'm going to use it on today?

MEnr56

poidog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by poidog on Oct 21, 12 5:46 PM
I spent a credit on this game based on the premise (which seemed dark and interesting) and (I admit it) that link on the page that says, "Check out our blog walkthrough!" Then I get to a particularly trying puzzle, check the walkthrough, and find that it says "solve the puzzle and get the key!" And now it looks like I'm more than halfway through the game in about an hour or so.

Don't be fooled by the intriguing name or setting. This game was a waste of my credit.

[Post New]by jaclynsusan on Oct 27, 12 10:10 AM
I am unable to "Play" the game. I had difficulty just entering a new player name..I too feel I have wasted a credit..

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Nov 4, 12 1:16 PM
jaclynsusan wrote:I am unable to "Play" the game. I had difficulty just entering a new player name..I too feel I have wasted a credit..

AMEN!! Developers promised a fix but never came through. I wasted a credit too.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 4, 12 3:30 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up your player profile!

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work with you directly on this issue and make sure you haven't wasted your Game Club credits.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by kew8812 on Sep 16, 13 1:36 PM
hey I am on the church level and I'm stuck on finding the 5th wolf coin. I have looked on the walkthrough but the coin is not where it says it is. its as if the game thinks iv got the coin but I haven't

[Post New]by Kissimmeeis on Nov 3, 13 9:55 PM
kew8812 wrote:hey I am on the church level and I'm stuck on finding the 5th wolf coin. I have looked on the walkthrough but the coin is not where it says it is. its as if the game thinks iv got the coin but I haven't

I am also having this problem so can't advance the game. Is there a fix for this

[Post New]by catitoune on Jan 1, 14 9:52 AM
same problem ... stuck no 5 wolf coin
Helppppppppp

[Post New]by Milos2013 on Jan 8, 14 12:02 AM
Same here too...can't find 5th coin!!! Please fix

[Post New]by sasashley on Jun 24, 14 3:45 PM
I am also unable to find the 5th wolf coin and cannot get past this point. Does it
require reloading the game and does that require paying a second time?

Go to: