Draw rain

[Post New]by herales on Oct 2, 12 1:43 AM
Hi. I have have a problem with drawing rain together with clouds ,with the blue pen. Regardless of where I put the the pen and try to draw, rub etc the pen just flyes back to its original place.
help please!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Draw rain

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 2, 12 3:01 AM
Hi herales,

Welcome to the Pond!

I haven't played this game yet so I am not too sure why that is happening.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to make sure that no other tasks need to be completed first, as sometimes, tasks need to be tackled in a certain order.

However, if the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Finally, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 2, 12 3:22 AM
Hi Herales,

In this game, you need to put your cursor over the appropriate place in order for the action to kick in. Rather than using the tip of the pencil to draw, move your mouse pointer underneath the clouds and click there.

[Post New]by herales on Oct 2, 12 4:23 AM
Thanks!!! Will try that!!

[Post New]by foxfire43 on Oct 2, 12 9:57 AM
how did you make out with drawing the rain I have tryed and still no luck getting pass that section need help!!

[Post New]by lorifl45 on Oct 2, 12 4:24 PM
I HAVE TRIED TO DRAW THE RAIN BUT IT WONT LET ME THE PENICAL KEPTS GOING BACK ON THE ESEL I EVEN UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED BUT IT IS STILL DOING THE SAME THING CAN SOMEONE HELP SO I CAN GO ON

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 2, 12 5:52 PM
Hi guys

As I've said above, this is one of those games where the interactive hidden objects work only if you place your mouse cursor over the area.

It's no good trying to catch the fireflies with the net part or drawing the rain with the tip of the pen/pencil. Look at where your mouse picks up the object. It's usually about half way along said object. Then you need to place that part of it over the area you need to interact with and either click or move up and down, left or right depending on whether you are 'catching' or 'drawing', and so on and so forth.

OurNelson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by OurNelson on Jan 24, 13 6:46 PM
Many thanks Tiger2010. I did what you suggested and it works like a charm. Once again thank you.

Go to: