GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Rotating circles in drained fountain

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Oct 3, 12 12:48 PM
I can align cetain elements on the rotating circles to match a design on the rim, but when I do, I get a flash of light, the circles disappear, and I'm left with nothing to do. The center circle is there. but the only thing active is a back button.

Can' really figure out what I'm supposed to do ... ?

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

Re:Rotating circles in drained fountain

[Post New]by Pckiller on Oct 3, 12 11:51 PM
Hi GreenMyEyes,

are you talking about the game in the fountain or the game in the basement of the library where you must rotate three elements to match the symbol?

Try searching for a walkthrough on the internet.

safetykim
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by safetykim on Oct 12, 12 10:45 AM
I'm having the same issue. It's with the drained fountain outside. Once I line up one of the symbols, all of the movable rings disappear and nothing happens. A bug?

Milge
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Milge on Dec 24, 12 12:17 PM
I'm having the same problem. Anyone found a cure? Down to my last 4 mins, don't want to buy if I can't carry on.

[Post New]by 79knollwood on Aug 27, 13 8:05 AM
I just had the exact same thing happen and ended up just skipping the game. I'd sworn not to do that but was unable to find any resolution to the issue after looking at several online locations. I'm glad to see it wasn't just me. I'd begun to believe it was telling me I hadn't done something else so I peeked at the walkthrough, and I was right where I belonged. Too bad, I'm enjoying the game but now worry it may prove troublesome.

Go to: