midnight1864
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Insider tales stolen venus

[Post New]by midnight1864 on Feb 11, 09 4:49 AM
Good morning to all fishies!!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!
This game was just released today at Game***** & Real******.
I played the demo at Game*****.(Real****** I dont like there site at all & will not use them)
The game is good has some mini puzzles & is an Ho/ adventure type game. Fairly easy, although It is resonably chalenging & make get more so as game continues.
My Question to you is: Has any one ever bought games from Game*****??? What do you think of them? Had any problems with DL or virus etc...?
Does anyone know any more about this game? How long it is etc..
Thankyou all so much, I respect & value all of your opinions
I am faithfull to & hate to go anywhere else But seeing where this game is from, I doubt will get it.
Thanks again

midnight1864
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Insider tales stolen venus

[Post New]by midnight1864 on Feb 11, 09 5:50 AM
thanks Mega, I appreciate your input.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 11, 09 6:02 AM
For this game in particular, there's no skip on the minigames, and the hints reload SLOWLY. In my demo hour there weren't any scenes that used inventory items either. Some of the clues are definitely not using American type English: "lamp" didn't mean the large desk lamp but a small white on white light bulb. I'm not going to be buying it. But then a game has to be fantastic before I'll consider buying it from anybody but BFG.

midnight1864
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by midnight1864 on Feb 11, 09 6:11 AM
Thanks Lk, Yes i noticed that as well. I'm still on the fence about it I agree, I don't like to buy from other sites.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Feb 11, 09 6:34 AM
I buy from their site too and had no problems. In fact I joined their fun tickets and had no problems. There are games on there that gets as well and I get it for a $1.00 cheaper. I check with first, but if they don't have the game I am looking for I go anywheres, even if I have to buy the game for $19.99, it doesn't bother me lol. When there is a game, I buy, lol. Also on this game Insider Tales like Lord said, "lamp" you can click on the word "lamp" and to the left of the word list is a blank photo and it will show you the silouhette of the object you are looking for.

Sassy

Edited on 02/11/2009 at 6:38:43 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 11, 09 8:09 AM
Gamezebo says that the developer for this game is Intenium, and lists quite a few games developed by that company. I recognized most of them as being games I got from BFG. This means that there's a good chance that Intenium will agree to let BFG sell it.

Journey_1
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by Journey_1 on Feb 11, 09 8:25 AM
megawalker wrote:I've had ZERO problems with that place (GH) ... pick up their freebie (ad-sponsored) games all the time ... just nabbed Pirateville today, actually.

Go for it ..you've got nothing to lose by giving it a try, imo.

Good luck,

Mega

Ditto... I Purchase from GH...No problems and also picked up Pirateville for free and ND yestersay. Quite pleased. I like Insider tales. Lots of different mini games. Relaxing and fun to play.

misty04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by misty04 on Mar 26, 09 12:58 PM
The game was nice as far as I could go into it. At the dock my cursor froze and Dr. Felix checked and my video card is not compatible.

Re:Insider tales stolen venus -- making the pizza

[Post New]by weaverwoman on Mar 23, 11 4:22 PM
I am having a problem getting the tomato sauce on the pizza dough and the hint button is not helpful. Any suggestions?

bl4716
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bl4716 on Apr 6, 11 7:53 AM
I'm having the same problem with the pizza sauce. Did you ever figure it out?

Thanks....

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 6, 11 8:43 AM
For the pizza sauce you need to spoon some onto the crust and move the spoon around the crust to spread it out. I believe you have to do this 3-4 times before that step is done.

bl4716
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bl4716 on Apr 6, 11 11:55 AM
Thank you!

Go to: