DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Comments for Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 4, 12 12:55 AM
Woohoo - a dual release for PC and MAC players.

I see the MACees are also able to take advantage of the offer of an extra punch for purchasing TGT along with the PCers (and it is advertised on their site) .... so welcome to Oktoberfest!! Finally

Whilst I hope there are no technical difficulties with this game, could anyone who is unfortunate enough to have a tech problem please mention whether they are playing on PC or MAC as I see there is still only one official post regarding this.

I hope we all have an enjoyable time.

Cheers

Edited to add: For those of you posting in the Official Reviews thread, it might also be pertinent to mention which version of the game you are playing.

Edited on 10/04/2012 at 12:58:44 AM PST

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Comments for Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition

[Post New]by gingergal on Oct 4, 12 12:57 AM
A developer that actually gives a lot of extras and things to make a CE worth a CE and options to boot!

A fully customisable hardness setting, 'beyond' objects, acheivements, as well as beyond objects there are hummingbirds to collect (they might just be in the HOS) and if you don't like HOS you can play mahjong instead.

The only thing I couldn't see was a transporter map but I didn't play that long or look that hard as I'm not buying it, so I can have something to buy in a BOGOF sale. Also I don't like that style of graphics and hadn't a clue re the story and that didn't drag me in but the setting was good.

Think a lot of people will enjoy this, so enjoy and remember there is an extra bonus punch if you buy it today.

Agent_99
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Agent_99 on Oct 4, 12 12:59 AM
OOOOps!

Sorry My Lady! I posted as well (comments-wise) I will delete and happily go with yours!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 4, 12 1:13 AM
Agent_99 wrote:OOOOps!

Sorry My Lady! I posted as well (comments-wise) I will delete and happily go with yours!

Hi there Agent 99,
Long time no cross-conversation.
We all await your opinions etc - once you have extricated youself from the Cone of Silence.

Hi Gingergal,
I am looking forward to playing this game ... eventually. As you have stated "this developer actually gives a lot of extras and things to make a CE worth a CE and options to boot!"
And I see that there is an interractive map (from the Reviews thread) .... though I usually forget to use it and double my playing time by running around myself.
Cheers

Edited on 10/04/2012 at 3:21:19 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 4, 12 1:16 AM
Thanks for the comments thread Ozzie and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

Hello Gingergal!
Good to see you...
A fully customisable hardness setting, 'beyond' objects, acheivements, as well as beyond objects there are hummingbirds to collect (they might just be in the HOS) and if you don't like HOS you can play mahjong instead.
I love customizable settings like these! Thanks devs!! Um... I will pass on the Mahjong - I hate mahjong and M3 and still love my Hidden Object Scenes As regards a map... I don't use them anyway but I hope that one pops up for you during game play. Sometimes you find the map along the way... I liked the story from the demo play... I am quite easy to please in that regard if the game play is good and this one looks promising... and thanks for the heads up! Another extra punch deal?? Jeez... I didn't realize, gotta check it out! LOL I can't keep up with the sales, bonus deals, extra punches this year.... Thanks Ginger!!

Hello Agent99 (I loved Get Smart.. hoping that is what you are referring to by your screen name?)

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Oct 4, 12 1:24 AM
Hi everyone (DLO, shadowfax and agent) Apparently it's someone's birthday so Happy Birthday DLO

Good to know about the transporter map, it was the only thing missing but they have it. I don't like mahjong either but great option. I love options.
I would buy it but have so many HOPAs bought and unplayed so trying to get through them so will wait for this one as I never have anything to buy in BOGOFS!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 4, 12 1:38 AM
Great game! Love it. Terrible animals.

Happy birthday, DOL

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 4, 12 1:53 AM
LOL Dobbie - no kangaroos wearing glasses in this game?

Seems the news of my 61st birthday has been leaked, (where is Julian Assange?) so I will "borrow" Cherb's brilliant art work (for the third time) and share this with all of you - however you will have to bring your own straws.

p
ppp
ppp pp
pp pp ppp
pp pp ppp pp
pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp ppp pp
pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp pp ppp
pp pp pp ppp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOL

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 4, 12 2:07 AM
***slurp*** I love it when I get to party but am not older myself...
Thanks Ozzie... and... HBTY!!

Agent_99
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Agent_99 on Oct 4, 12 2:19 AM
Happy Birthday Lady Oz!! I raise a glass (and possibly more than one to you!!

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Oct 4, 12 2:40 AM
Have played 59 minutes of this game and only stopped to purchase!

Has everything, but a bag of chips!

Would have had that too, if the extras had been available immediately upon purchase! Alas Not To Be!

Not a deal breaker for me, though it is a huge annoyance!!!

I know, I know!
Some don't care for the wallpapers, concept art, etc. ,however, that only makes them useless to you, not useless to everyone!

After I pay for the game I ought to have all that the game offers available (sans the bonus play,of course) as soon as the PTB get my money/club credits!!!!

BK

,,,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAGON LADY OZ

I brought my own straw!!

,,,,,_________________________________________________
,,,,,_________________________________________________

ETA The Extras ARE AVAILABLE UPON PURCHASE!
I could have sworn when I tried to set some wallpaper, during the demo, it said the "extras would be available upon completion of game"!
Sorry, for my confusion and any I might have caused!
Was already happy with the game, it Does have Everything & A Bag of Chips!!!
Big THANK YOU, Devs!!!

Edited on 10/04/2012 at 4:26:14 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 4, 12 2:55 AM
Friggit ... I have just had another scam call from Microsoft Technical Division. No problem about that as I responded with ye old Basketball Umpire's Whistle and they hightailed it outa here fast.
The really frustrating thing is that my DL has been interrupted and I had to reset the entire thing to start over again (still doesn't happen according to my Service Provider ... but I have a series of screen dumps to send them ... yet again. ).
Oh well ... I will play some time this month. LOL
PS Bearcat - that is a BIG straw. !! Enjoy
Edited to add ... game manager on this occasion ... instead of having to start all over again ... at 70% and rising!! LOL

Edited on 10/04/2012 at 3:13:26 AM PST

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Oct 4, 12 3:47 AM
DragonLadyOz -- We share a birthday -- I saw the world 5 years before you did! Hope you have the happiest of days!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 4, 12 4:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORENUF!!!
I hope that you have an exceptionally great day!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 4, 12 4:46 AM
shorenuf wrote:DragonLadyOz -- We share a birthday -- I saw the world 5 years before you did! Hope you have the happiest of days!
Happy birthday to you.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Oct 4, 12 5:01 AM
Happy Birthday Ozzie (you already have lots of )

I have downloaded the game but decided to read the reviews and comments before trying it - sounds like a goooooood game,lol.

Jen

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Oct 4, 12 5:43 AM
well,,,even tho i have sworn off of ce,s , i was grabbed by this one....and this dev Elefun, is still making great games...dont like that guide is not completly accesible till after purchase,, but thats ok.....

i do wish games that have the xtra things to find, would tell you in the tutorial, as i wouldnt of known if i hadnt read it here..

or at least give you the opportunity to go back and get them (the ho xtra,s you cfannot return too) as i am a completionist, and hate to miss things

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Oct 4, 12 5:44 AM
oops forgot to say HAPPY BDAY DLO

where do we line up to spank you....

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Oct 4, 12 5:48 AM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DLO!!! Love your name, but don't you sometimes wish we could pick our own character that better suits our personality rather the Big Fish doing it? Back to the game, I really love when the Devs give us so many different ways we can play the game. Can't wait until it finishes downloading and hope it does it without problems.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Oct 4, 12 5:51 AM
I must have beta tested this a while ago! I don't play games anywhere but BF and I have played this before ! Had to be a while back though.

I don't need to give any kind of review Many have already given great ones. Absolutely a must have!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON LADY!!!! Many wishes for MANY more

Tried to make my own straw Dragon Lady! It ended up looking like a colorful fishworm!

Edited on 10/04/2012 at 5:57:09 AM PST

Go to: