papillonma
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

Aluminium (the monster)

[Post New]by papillonma on Oct 5, 12 12:53 AM
How do I kill Aluminium? Bear in mind that you cannot use skills. What team is the best?

Edited on 10/05/2012 at 3:12:30 PM PST

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Aluminium (the monster)

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Oct 6, 12 12:56 AM
Before going through the exit, you should have levelled up enough to tackle the Aluminium monster in the hole outside. Go out and do it now because afterwards you have split parties and may not be able to use your strongest team. Include Eli equipped with the anima snake to inflict paralysed on it. I had Katie Nestor and Evelyn equipped with the Anima Snail to up her resistance.

papillonma
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by papillonma on Oct 6, 12 11:40 AM
Okay will try that, thanks for your help.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Nov 13, 12 3:40 PM
this thing is EVIL! omgosh! how many hp does it have?

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Nov 14, 12 12:04 AM
Which is why I suggested that you level up a bit before trying to fight it. Once you do that, and Eli gets paralysed on it, you should be able to win.

loolie_qc
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by loolie_qc on Dec 5, 12 7:48 PM
You may also want to have the Toadstill in your party. He doesn't inflict any damage, but he's the only one who can't be killed in one blow by the monster, so he can revive and give healing items to those who fell. He's also immune to the "stone gaze"

[Post New]by Xenababy on Dec 6, 12 1:58 PM
Playing for hours, can't find snail animi. Please tell me where is a toadstill? Thanks for help. Love this type of game.

loolie_qc
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by loolie_qc on Dec 6, 12 3:35 PM
You'll find the Toadstill in a secret, hidden place northwest of the Turtle Rock. Just go to the base of the mountains there and you'll plop right into it. Make sure that the dog is in your party, and save before you go in. There are two of them in that round cactus thingie. I haven't found the snail animi either, but I'll post if I find anything.

EDIT

Wait, did you mean the "snake" anima? You'll find that in Mt. Horus, not far from where you defeat the bird (Ariel?), and you need the Silk Flower to get to it. That anima sometimes paralyzes the enemy you are fighting; you'll get a few rounds to inflict more damage.

Edited on 12/06/2012 at 3:41:41 PM PST

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Jan 20, 13 11:49 AM
So...is there a snail anima? Is that what you find nw of Turtle Rock? I've got the snake anima.

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Jan 22, 13 6:23 PM
I found the snail enigma in Maramosa (flower/frog area). Don't really see how it will work with this monster because it slows you down but does give you protection. Guess I'll try it on the Toadstill. I've killed the monster once but I don't remember how. The paralysis blow doesn't last very long. Oh well, lots of fun, fun fun!

nancynhac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nancynhac on Jun 21, 14 9:19 AM
Certain characters can use skills. The enmora (blue flower) has a good one, Poison Vine, which does a better job paralyzing the titan than Eli can, even equipped with the Snake anima. My battle party was Katie, the enmora, Evelyn, and Eli. and the named characters were all at least level 60. It still took more than twenty rounds to win. I estimate that the titan has about 10,000 hit points.

Go to: