Level 48 is killing me!!!

[Post New]by sandinmyshoes on Feb 11, 09 6:38 AM
I can not figure out how to get a 30,000 income plus end up with the 125,000 profit. I've tried everything. HELP!!!

Re:Level 48 is killing me!!!

[Post New]by dawniepoo on Feb 20, 09 6:34 AM
I am curious how in the world did you get past lvl 22 lol once i get to theat level which should be soon after i pass 22 i can help on your ?

Carla

[Post New]by AntBee on Feb 23, 09 3:20 PM
Me too! Have you heard from anyone else about this? I have been trying to get past this for over a week!

[Post New]by kaylob98 on Apr 17, 09 7:26 PM
I didn't really have a lot of problems gettig the levels up to 48. I really hate that one. I can not even get the 30,000 much less the 165,000

MNHawk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by MNHawk on Jun 23, 09 5:33 PM
Getting the funds is not as hard as getting the income.

To get the funds just keep building (upgrade to 3 star) Duck shoot by 3's. You can do this and get twice the funds needed for savings.

From what I can tell need to buy up slots and build Show "Butter fingers" it gives you the most income outside of a roller coaster, but you need that slot for the train coaster.

Butter fingers give $4,000
The Happy Train (with 3 star) $2750

So would need 8 Butter Fingers to give you $32,000 in income
7 would give you $28,000 so you could do 7 with the Happy Train to get your $30,000 income

The problem is time, that is the only thing I cannot get past right now. I run out of time before I can get enough to build and get them in.

But this is what I figured would get this level done, just have not gotten the timing down due to the stupid repairs keep slowing me down along with the amounts needed to build the Butter Fingers.

I thought of adding Gift world, have not tried that yet with a few Butter Fingers in place. When I figure the combo to get it done I will post it.

setcy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by setcy on Jul 16, 09 10:52 AM
I have gotten expert on every level ecxept 48 I can pass it just not in the green.
Lots of butterfingers!! I even try building and selling other coasters for big cash.Repairs kick in just when time is running out and I have everything I need!!!

[Post New]by Jstull on Sep 20, 09 11:11 AM
I have been on level 48 for almost three weeks. I am ready to throw my computer out of the window!! Lol I have tried EVERYTHING!!

[Post New]by jessemitsu on Feb 22, 10 2:38 AM
I've got expert on this level several times. I upgrade easy rides till I have enough money, after buying plans and 2 workers, to build the Christmas Star. I upgrade that and sell it. Continue doing this until you have enough money to rebuild it and build a Butter Fingers. Keep building the Christmas Star and additional Butter Fingers until you have your income and money at what you need, then build the kiddies coaster.

Only bug is that although the game tells me I've got expert, when I go to the map it doesn't show expert! Very annoying!

Good luck.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Feb 25, 10 9:32 AM
this level is driving me mad and I'm so glad I'm not the only one. The other levels ahve been relatively easy to do but this one has had me stumped for a few days. I'll try Jessemitsu's idea now and let you know if I win or throw the computer out the window!

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Feb 26, 10 6:04 AM
thank you so much Jessemitsu, I finally did it!!!!

[Post New]by csimom2005 on Aug 10, 12 11:00 AM
up grade ride at start to 3 stars and buy 2 workers and the large plot. purchase 5000 building materials and build the Christmas Star and sell it several times to get the money needed to build 7 butterfingers. after that purchase the plans for the train ride and build it to finish the level. this is how i finished the level.

Go to: