Farm Tribe 2

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Farm Tribe 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 6, 12 12:29 AM
Help Annie build a farm and prepare for her wedding in Farm Tribe 2! This time around, you'll need to restore a once glorious mansion and return an old farm to life, all the while earning enough money for Annie's impending wedding ceremony. You'll be in charge of hiring and training workers, creating a thriving market and even building a farmyard! Farm Tribe 2 is an excellent strategy game with a fascinating plot and an unexpected ending!

Edited on 10/06/2012 at 5:26:15 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Farm Tribe 2

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 6, 12 1:33 AM
Morning, all...

This is a lovely game for those peeps who enjoy the "drag and drop a worker onto..." type of games.

The graphics are lovely, the game comes in widescreen, and there is no timer anywhere is sight.

I enjoy this type of game for half an hour, and then get slightly bored with it - a tad too repetitive. But for those who do like this game, enjoy - especially since buying this game will get you another one for free.

Valdy

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 6, 12 2:13 AM
Agreed, Valdy. I did buy it, but after playing for a good while, I got a little bored. I think the game is much better for me if I play in small chunks.

[Post New]by pinkblu on Oct 6, 12 3:30 AM
hallo, has the widescreen black bars top and bottom.
is this true? annoying

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 6, 12 3:49 AM
pinkblu wrote:hallo, has the widescreen black bars top and bottom.
is this true? annoying

If you have a widescreen monitor, then no. The whole screen should be filled out.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 6, 12 4:42 AM
Morning all

Actually I didn't have to do that much drag and drops. If you notice on the right of the character you will see 3 icons. For example oranges corn hat. Just click on one of those icons and they switch jobs automatically. You can do it manually, but I found that way easier.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 6, 12 7:24 AM
pinkblu wrote:hallo, has the widescreen black bars top and bottom.
is this true? annoying

The game fills my widescreen perfectly and hasn't been stretched to fit so my Felix globe is actually round for a change .

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Oct 6, 12 9:12 AM
This isn't a new release! I downloaded the trial on this months ago! Why are they calling it tomorrow's game when it's been around forever?

justbecaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by justbecaz on Oct 6, 12 10:39 AM
Does anyone know how to cure sick workers

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 6, 12 1:22 PM
justbecaz wrote:Does anyone know how to cure sick workers

According to the help section you are supposed to send them for treatment and in the picture it shows a worker by an ambulance but, as I haven't got one of those yet myself, I can't tell you how to get one, sorry.

ETA ...

I have just had a worker get sick and was given 2 options and I chose to send her to the doctors and it cost me $800 but I'm glad I did because she was infectious.

Edited on 10/06/2012 at 3:07:58 PM PST

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 6, 12 1:26 PM
mkastor wrote:This isn't a new release! I downloaded the trial on this months ago! Why are they calling it tomorrow's game when it's been around forever?

Well when I searched the devs site and goo gled it a few weeks ago I couldn't find any trace of a Farm Tribe 2 so you must have been one of the lucky ones and was privileged to play the beta test of it.

[Post New]by heather56 on Oct 6, 12 5:15 PM
I am having trouble picking up the mushroom. The hand icon comes up but then nothing any ideas out there.

[Post New]by jlowery329 on Oct 6, 12 7:23 PM
For Heather56 ... a worker has to pick up the mushroom. Just drop someone on it.

[Post New]by woodlandpearl on Oct 6, 12 9:54 PM
cherbtoo wrote:
justbecaz wrote:Does anyone know how to cure sick workers

According to the help section you are supposed to send them for treatment and in the picture it shows a worker by an ambulance but, as I haven't got one of those yet myself, I can't tell you how to get one, sorry.

ETA ...

I have just had a worker get sick and was given 2 options and I chose to send her to the doctors and it cost me $800 but I'm glad I did because she was infectious.

You'll get the ambulance later in the game.

[Post New]by heather56 on Oct 6, 12 11:24 PM
Of course you, do thanks for tha,t might just have been playing a bit long LOL

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Oct 7, 12 5:31 AM
Anyone else notice that your customers appear to dumpster-dive if you leave your trash can in the market area? I'm sure it's just a routine animation, not intentional, but it totally cracked me up Of course, if I were spending $56 for a can of orange juice (with HFCS no less!) I might be tempted to dig in the trash as well!

[Post New]by no1dougiefan7 on Oct 8, 12 9:16 PM
sassylassie wrote:Morning all

Actually I didn't have to do that much drag and drops. If you notice on the right of the character you will see 3 icons. For example oranges corn hat. Just click on one of those icons and they switch jobs automatically. You can do it manually, but I found that way easier.

you can actually scroll through different icons. everything that character has done will be listed.

[Post New]by no1dougiefan7 on Oct 8, 12 9:23 PM
I'm stuck with 71/75 pieces of the stained glass window. I've got all the butterflies, coins and the collection but I haven't seen another piece of stained glass in the past couple hours. Help!!!

[Post New]by pw5016 on Oct 9, 12 12:47 PM
any clues for the 'last' rare stone?

[Post New]by Aaron_Rexton on Oct 9, 12 1:40 PM
Look for the mill (left side, near the screen), or under the trees

Go to: