msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

Scopa game in Phantom of Venice

[Post New]by msblueyes on Feb 11, 09 8:16 AM
I am having a hard time with the scopa game. I have been playing the game for hours and hours and cannot beat Enrico. do you have to beat him in order to continue with the game or can you quit and move forward? Also when playing should you discard the low cards or the high cards an should you play the the low cards or the high cards? Would appreciate any help anyone could give me.

Mrs_Kim
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Scopa game in Phantom of Venice

[Post New]by Mrs_Kim on Aug 29, 10 1:31 AM
Too bad we have to beat Enrico in scopa before we move on with the game. I also had to try more than 7 times till ND won. To win, you have to pay attention to the cards which has big points (number 7) and certain images that has bigger points. Make sure you get that and you will have high score.

jordies
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jordies on Jun 8, 11 2:56 AM
This game was really hard for me at first too.

You have to pay close attention to which cards eac of you is drawing. Go for Scopas and sevens. Those are the best.

Dare to Play.

Rooobeee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Rooobeee on Jun 13, 11 1:29 AM
I will admit that Scopa isn't the easiest game to win, but for my daughter and I, it turned out to be an addicting game. So much so, we actually purchased a deck of Italian cards so we can play the game offline. LOL

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by DutchJames on Jun 13, 11 1:59 AM
It is indeed a very addictive game. And welcome to the pond, Rooobeee.

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by souldiva72 on Apr 22, 13 3:48 AM
The best way to beat Tazza is to keep all the cards that have coins on them if possible. They are higher points like spades would be in America over other suits. Also 7 coined card is the highest. It is better to collect the higher numbered cards, but they are not higher than the coined cards. The 1 card counts as an ace. And if you have a card, like 10, and the table has two cards that add up to 10, you can collect them both, which adds to your card count. Although if there is another 10 on the table, then you have to pick up 10 as a match. good luck

Go to: