bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 6, 12 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

 
mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by mary102696 on Oct 6, 12 1:13 AM
I download almost every TGT and never have tech issues. I have a windows 7 entertainment notebook 64 bit. I've looked over all of your links and my computer's ship shape however when I start this game, I get the not responding in the task manager. Judging by the graphics which aren't as up there as the hidden object games have been recently I wouldn't think that's a problem.

 
bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 6, 12 1:51 AM
Hi mary102696,

I am sorry to hear that!

As you have already checked for updates, I would encourage you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team, attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report.

This will allow them to make specific suggestions and provide a much more personalized response than we can provide via the Forums.

I am sure they will get to the bottom of this for you - wishing you the best of luck though!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 10/06/2012 at 2:04:26 AM PST


 
scalad
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by scalad on Oct 6, 12 2:09 AM
The game runs fine except when a tribes person is harvesting corn taking it to the sugar factory/machine, I click for the person only to just harvest the corn but nothing happens They keep taking the corn to the sugar making factory/machine and not the corn to the storage. I am currently building the first extra house.

 
bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 6, 12 2:46 AM
Sorry to hear that scalad!

Have you tried the advice in the following help article here, to see if there are any updates that you can run?

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement to how the game performs.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the issues persist though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hoping this helps!

bfgBaikal

 
cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 6, 12 7:21 AM
scalad wrote:The game runs fine except when a tribes person is harvesting corn taking it to the sugar factory/machine, I click for the person only to just harvest the corn but nothing happens They keep taking the corn to the sugar making factory/machine and not the corn to the storage. I am currently building the first extra house.


Scalad ... I thought the same initially and kept dragging my corn worker to the storage bin but now I don't think it is a glitch, I think the game is designed to stop you making popcorn once the sugar factory is up and running. The reason I say this is because when I clicked on the available recipes I saw that the popcorn one was no longer there and so I had to sell all the corn I had put into the storage bin to stop it just rotting away and taking up unnecessary room.

I notice I didn't get the chance of selling my redundant popcorn maker though as it is still there between my market stalls.

Cherb

 
Dorathea
Salmon
Salmon
2,794 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Dorathea on Oct 6, 12 9:06 AM
cherbtoo wrote:
scalad wrote:The game runs fine except when a tribes person is harvesting corn taking it to the sugar factory/machine, I click for the person only to just harvest the corn but nothing happens They keep taking the corn to the sugar making factory/machine and not the corn to the storage. I am currently building the first extra house.


Scalad ... I thought the same initially and kept dragging my corn worker to the storage bin but now I don't think it is a glitch, I think the game is designed to stop you making popcorn once the sugar factory is up and running. The reason I say this is because when I clicked on the available recipes I saw that the popcorn one was no longer there and so I had to sell all the corn I had put into the storage bin to stop it just rotting away and taking up unnecessary room.

I notice I didn't get the chance of selling my redundant popcorn maker though as it is still there between my market stalls.

Cherb


When the sugar factory is finish you do get the notification (?) that the workers from now on will take the corn there...

I too am a bit sour that I can't sell the popcorn maker

 
manxminx
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by manxminx on Oct 6, 12 12:59 PM
STORAGE

Just bought this game after playing the hour trial with no problems. Since buying it, I can't open the storage to make recipes, change prices or feed staff. I can't open anything that I could before buying. I've tried uninstalling and downlaoding again and it's not helped....
..any ideas??? Really what to keep playing

 
Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Oct 6, 12 1:24 PM
manxminx wrote:STORAGE

Just bought this game after playing the hour trial with no problems. Since buying it, I can't open the storage to make recipes, change prices or feed staff. I can't open anything that I could before buying. I've tried uninstalling and downlaoding again and it's not helped....
..any ideas??? Really what to keep playing


Manxminx

I had the same happen to me. Uninstalled and downloaded. Still didn't work. I had to set up a new profile and start again. Its been smooth sailing since then. Its definately worth the aggravation of starting over. Good luck!

 
manxminx
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by manxminx on Oct 6, 12 1:42 PM
Cyndo123 wrote:
manxminx wrote:STORAGE

Just bought this game after playing the hour trial with no problems. Since buying it, I can't open the storage to make recipes, change prices or feed staff. I can't open anything that I could before buying. I've tried uninstalling and downlaoding again and it's not helped....
..any ideas??? Really what to keep playing


Manxminx

I had the same happen to me. Uninstalled and downloaded. Still didn't work. I had to set up a new profile and start again. Its been smooth sailing since then. Its definately worth the aggravation of starting over. Good luck!



Thanks Cyndo, think I will make a new profile. Just glad it happened now and not hours and hours into the game. Cheers

 

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by buntington on Oct 6, 12 3:34 PM
I just bought this game, which is apparently a complete waste of money, because shortly afterwards it stopped working. I can get to the main screen, but when it tries to load my saved game, it crashes. I get the following error message. All of my Mac software, flash/shockwave, etc. is updated and I have no problem playing other games.

Process: Farm Tribe 2 [11326]
Path: /Applications/Farm Tribe 2.app/Contents/Resources/.Farm Tribe 2.app/Contents/MacOS/Farm Tribe 2
Identifier: com.criogames.farm-tribe-2
Version: ??? (1.0)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [139]

Date/Time: 2012-10-06 18:27:38.299 -0400
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 384989 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 3
Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 4023 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 2
Anonymous UUID: 181EBB37-A046-4FC5-B768-169962F89920

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000008
Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 com.criogames.farm-tribe-2 0x0003221b 0x1000 + 201243
1 ??? 0x0239a0f0 0 + 37331184
2 ??? 0x322d5446 0 + 841831494
3 com.criogames.farm-tribe-2 0x0035d920 0x1000 + 3524896
4 ??? 0x2e6666c3 0 + 778462915

Thread 1: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x99370382 kevent + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x99370a9c _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 215
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9936ff59 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 163
3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9936fcfe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 240
4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9936f781 _pthread_wqthread + 390
5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9936f5c6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 2:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x99349b5a semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x993776e1 _pthread_cond_wait + 1066
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x993c026c pthread_cond_timedwait + 47
3 com.criogames.farm-tribe-2 0x004243a0 0x1000 + 4338592
4 com.criogames.farm-tribe-2 0x00407cb0 0x1000 + 4222128
5 com.criogames.farm-tribe-2 0x0042408d 0x1000 + 4337805
6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x99377259 _pthread_start + 345
7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x993770de thread_start + 34

 
bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 6, 12 5:00 PM
Hi buntington,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game!

Please get in touch with our Mac Support Team with the details of the error you're receiving. They have the information and tools to fully investigate this problem and work with you directly to get it resolved.

Along with the info you posted here, please send them a Dr. Felix Report, which will also tell them a lot about how the game is running on your particular system.

You can read more about how to contact them and send in all that information in the post we've created here.

Thank you!



bfgMonongahela

 
scalad
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by scalad on Oct 6, 12 7:26 PM
Thanks Dorathea and cherbtoo. That explains it. But you should be able to just sell the product before it gets processed.

 
mistie4u
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by mistie4u on Oct 7, 12 1:57 AM
My storage says it is full but all 4 shelves are empty and they are throwing the food in the trash can. This is the second time this has happened. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

 
bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Oct 7, 12 3:18 AM
Heya mistie4u,

As uninstalling and reinstalling your game didn't solve the problem I would recommend that you get in touch with our Tech Support and attach a Dr. Felix
to your message so they can have a closer look at this. They'll be more than happy to help you out!

I hope this helps so that you can soon enjoy your game again .

bfgBiwa

Edited on 10/07/2012 at 3:18:34 AM PST


 

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mariann40 on Oct 7, 12 6:05 AM
It seems that only 1 person can play this game, my husband tried to make his own profile, but deleted my game. Can anyone help me with that issue

 
LadyGlove
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by LadyGlove on Oct 7, 12 9:23 AM
My issue is that when I start the game up sometimes it only shows a black screen and I have to restart my computer.

On on a Mac

 
Poutysmurf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Poutysmurf on Oct 7, 12 10:24 AM
mistie4u wrote:My storage says it is full but all 4 shelves are empty and they are throwing the food in the trash can. This is the second time this has happened. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.


I have the same problem.

 
mistie4u
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by mistie4u on Oct 7, 12 2:18 PM
Poutysmurf wrote:
mistie4u wrote:My storage says it is full but all 4 shelves are empty and they are throwing the food in the trash can. This is the second time this has happened. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.[

 
mistie4u
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by mistie4u on Oct 7, 12 2:23 PM
Storage full problem solved--I had to sell over stocked products that i harvested and than i could makethe reciepes and harvest more crops. Hope this helps. Thanks Bf for answering me but i managed to figure it out.

 
 
 
 
Go to: