Cyappert
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Need changes to Daily games

[Post New]by Cyappert on Oct 6, 12 10:40 AM
Ok been playing daily games since the new feature hit... And I love it. But I think the feature needs a bit of tuning.

1) The amount of days required to get to the next bonus course needs to be adjusted. I'm working on the daily pack #2 and just akes too many days to get the next STAR bonus courses. I have over 900 stars but it will still take over 30 days to get to the 1200 bonus and another 55 days after that.

I think a range of 15 days is the right range.

2) trophy cup amounts for wins need to be larger (like in the fan challenges) or the required cup counts need to be adjusted down. Cup bonus courses should probably be every 10-15 days instead of the current 20+ days. I have over 400 cups but it's still taking too long.

Thanks for your consideration

Re:Need changes to Daily games

[Post New]by purple2football on Oct 22, 12 10:09 PM
Are the daily games just for iPhone and iPad versions? I don't see those on my PC Collector's Edition version.
thank you

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Need changes to Daily games

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 7, 12 1:55 PM
Hi Cyappert ,

Thanks for your feedback! It's nice to hear that you're enjoying those challenges as well! We're always looking for ways to improve your gaming experience, so it's helpful to hear what features you'd like to see.

purple2football, the daily challenge courses are available only on the Fairway Solitaire versions for iPad and iPhone. They're updated online each day to offer a new course to play and a new challenge to beat! If you want to check it out, you can take a look at the iPhone and iPad version here.

Happy golfing,

bfgSeine

Go to: