johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Window Pieces

[Post New]by johnski on Oct 6, 12 7:31 PM
I have all but 4 of the pieces of the stained glass window but cant find the last 4. Am I blind or am i missing something.

Re:Window Pieces

[Post New]by woodlandpearl on Oct 6, 12 9:51 PM
For me, the window pieces appeared throughout the game. The last one was pretty close to the end of the game.

Where are you in the game?

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by PB2010 on Oct 7, 12 3:58 AM
For me, I finished the stained window several hours before I completed all the objectives. It sounds like you're a whizz at doing this game...

johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by johnski on Oct 7, 12 9:46 AM
I finally found them. I just had to be patient. They finally showed up.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 7, 12 4:12 PM
It seems to be different for everyone. I have finished the game yet still need 13 window pieces and 2 butterflys. You can remain in the game and the items will continue to show up.

athene72
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by athene72 on Oct 8, 12 2:51 PM
I am in the same position Johnski - waiting for the last 4 pieces.

Haven't had a piece show for the last couple of hours so would be interested if anyone can let me know where piece 72 shows up (here is hoping the placement isn't random)
Also they were real easy to find - very bright colours - does this change in the last few pieces?

Any help would be appreciated

Okay circa 4 hours later and the last 4 pieces all show up within around 15mins.... must not have enough patience lol

Edited on 10/08/2012 at 4:36:18 PM PST

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Oct 13, 12 10:26 AM
I would often see a window piece just after completing a quest. I think doing quests unlocked them.

They came fairly steadily until I had 71. Then it was a LONG time before I saw the next one. The last few followed quickly.

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Oct 14, 12 10:02 AM
I am playing through my second game. During the first game the stained glass pieces appeared very often and the window was finished pretty early. Like a few others, on this second game I have got to 71 and not seen one for ages.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 24, 13 8:54 AM
Same here - I'm a long way through I think (currently making Bleu Cheese) and have found all the Coins, Butterflies and collection objects but the Stained Glass has stalled on 71 for ages. It's a relief to see others have had the same occurrence and that they eventually appear.

Go to: