ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

How do I get an almost completed puzzle out of the tray???

[Post New]by ValerieG on Oct 6, 12 9:48 PM
Don't know what I did when I was moving leftover pieces around but all of a sudden my puzzle was GONE! Yikes.

I found it, in my tray, neat as a pin, and ready to finish it up, but I can;'t get the competed pieces out of the tray and stay in the background. I can click on it and it does go there, but doesn't stay....goes right back into the tray.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:How do I get an almost completed puzzle out of the tray???

[Post New]by ValerieG on Oct 6, 12 9:56 PM
I don't know what I did, but I got it back onto the background (Whew)... now i have another problem. The ghost picture has moved over to the right, so I can see approx 2/3 of the puzzle and the remainder is off my screen.

I just downloaded this game yesterday so (obviously) I have a lot of learning to do.'

How do I get the ghost image back to the centre of my screen?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 6, 12 10:20 PM
Hi there ValerieG,
I don't have the answers for you, but the dev of this game has been in this forum with advice for others.
Check out any posts that have jigsaws_galore as a posting identity and send them a PM with your question/s.
I hope you get a response to help you.
Cheers

[Post New]by Jigsaws_Galore on Oct 8, 12 3:53 PM
Hi ValerieG

To move the ghost picture, hold the mouse button down for a few seconds on an empty part of it, to pick it up. Then you can move it where you like.

Alternatively, right-click (or ctrl-click on a Mac) on an empty part of the ghost picture for a menu that includes moving it.

When dropping pieces, or a chunk of pieces, make sure that the mouse cursor is where you want to drop them. If you are dragging or holding a chunk of pieces, and you drop them, if the mouse cursor is still inside the tray, that's where they will end up.

Alternatively, right-click (or ctrl-click on a Mac) the tray and select "Drop all pieces".

Hope this helps

~ David

Go to: