bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 7, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by grandmacool on Oct 7, 12 6:48 PM
Unfortunately, you have not yet put a 'Start new discussion' button on this forum yet. But I still need help. Maybe I should ask the techs. I am building the anti-monster machine and have just pasted the diary page back into the diary. I am supposed to get a power button but--you guessed it--no power button. I have repeated the steps leading up to this several stimes, but I just cannot get a power button. Please help.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Welcome to Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Feb 10, 13 8:27 AM
you need to search elsewhere.

[Post New]by bonary on May 31, 13 10:59 PM
I have finished the entire game but cannot get to the bonus play. I keep getting the message that I must complete the entire game before going to the bonus. Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by MonikaLacey on Feb 8, 14 2:49 PM
I am having issues where when I insert the keys in the library clock, then placing in the proper location, i get kicked entirely out of the game. I've tried over and over and over and it keeps happening. I'm playing the mac version

Go to: