fnoske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

black out screen

[Post New]by fnoske on Oct 7, 12 5:47 AM
After playing for a time and after playing the part on the island the screen turns black.
I removed the game and uploaded again.
The same problem accured.
Since I played for quit a long time the problem can't be be a problem of my computer.
What else can I do to be able to finish the game???

Re:black out screen

[Post New]by LunaAnonymous on Oct 7, 12 6:03 AM
Me too! Same when I was trying to play The Awakening: Skyward Castle awhile ago! It blacked out and I had to close my computer!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:black out screen

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 7, 12 10:40 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the display of this C.E.!

When this sort of thing happens it can often be resolved by updating your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at how the game is running on your particular system and can work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting steps.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about any technical issues with this game in the specific thread here. This helps us keep track of any recurring problems and get info out to you about updates as quickly as possible. I'm going to lock this separate thread now, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: