je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

Armory

[Post New]by je_peche on Oct 7, 12 9:21 AM
So....I'm in and out of this game and keep forgetting where I am and use the hint button when I pick up to play again. The hint keeps sending me to the Armory, and when I click hint again, it makes TWO circles, one next to the axes in the middle of the screen, and one wayyyy down in the lower left - ??? As far as I can tell, there's nothing to do in here - I already opened the panel in the locker.

Am I missing something?
Otherwise, awesome game!!

Pam

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

Armory

[Post New]by Nilosh on Oct 7, 12 10:29 AM
je_peche wrote:So....I'm in and out of this game and keep forgetting where I am and use the hint button when I pick up to play again. The hint keeps sending me to the Armory, and when I click hint again, it makes TWO circles, one next to the axes in the middle of the screen, and one wayyyy down in the lower left - ??? As far as I can tell, there's nothing to do in here - I already opened the panel in the locker.

Am I missing something?

Pam

I have the exact problem, there is an exclamation mark for the armory and click everywhere but to no avail. If someone can help, that would be great.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Armory

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 8, 12 2:35 AM
What do you have in your inventory? Maybe there's something you can place in there, especially if the wall of water is still there.

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

Re:Armory

[Post New]by je_peche on Oct 8, 12 2:58 AM
Well, I finished the game without ever having to do anything in the armory, so I assume it's just a glitch. I haven't played the bonus yet - but it must be a long bonus as I still have a mess of hummingbirds and morphs to find.

Nilosh - if you're still playing and you're pretty sure you've done everything there is to do there, just ignore it and do something elsewhere. It doesn't appear to effect the outcome!

:-) Pam

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Armory

[Post New]by shorenuf on Oct 8, 12 10:03 AM
Nilosh wrote:
je_peche wrote:So....I'm in and out of this game and keep forgetting where I am and use the hint button when I pick up to play again. The hint keeps sending me to the Armory, and when I click hint again, it makes TWO circles, one next to the axes in the middle of the screen, and one wayyyy down in the lower left - ??? As far as I can tell, there's nothing to do in here - I already opened the panel in the locker.

Am I missing something?

Pam

I have the exact problem, there is an exclamation mark for the armory and click everywhere but to no avail. If someone can help, that would be great.

I never picked up the paper instructions for the bomb in the Armory cabinet. The game allowed making the bomb anyway. Maybe that's what the "!" is for?

Go to: