stuck

[Post New]by fhenize on Oct 7, 12 1:29 PM
How do you work the safe on Gothic Fiction? I can NOT open it or finding any answers to my problem. the safe numbers are 728. Can anyone help me?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:stuck

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 7, 12 4:45 PM
Hi fhenize,

It looks like this Collector's Edition comes with an Integrated Strategy Guide. If you haven't already checked there, it should have some information about how to open the safe. You will have to go through a couple steps to set up the Strategy Guide in your game, though. Here's how a player here in our office described it:

First, click to zoom in on the green orb which is on the outside steps to the school. Then, you'll be able to collect a satchel and the green orb, which are the Strategy Guide and Hints, respectively. After this is completed, the Strategy Guide can be found in the lower left corner of the game screen.

We also have a walkthrough for the standard version of this game on our website. Even though you have the Collector's Edition, the gameplay is pretty similar through most of the game and it should be able to help with the safe too. Here's a link that will take you right to that page if you'd like to check it out:

Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Walkthrough

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: