bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

UPDATED PC version available now! October 13, 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Oct 8, 12 12:31 PM
We have a new PC version of Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition available now!

• This new version clears up the issue with the pliers going missing

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling check out this help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, just get in touch with our Customer Support team for help. One of our reps will be happy to help!

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 10/13/2012 at 9:09:00 AM PST

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available now! October 8, 2012

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Oct 10, 12 2:45 AM
This is not true, I just did it and nothing happened. Stop doing this to loyal customers that look forward to have games problems resolved after they have spent their money buying them, the games should be tested before putting them out for sale to prevent these problems. In the meantime, I am still stuck in the same place and haven't been able to resume the game.

[Post New]by rumpunchlover on Oct 10, 12 5:15 PM
Same here... just tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing. Very frustrating! Please fix!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 13, 12 8:11 AM
Hi again Fishies,

Following the continuing issues with this game, we are please to announce a further version of this game that deals with the following issues:

*Navigation/progression problems
*Missing HOS at the end of the of the game

As before, you can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for you for your on-going co-operation and should you have any trouble at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team again.

Swim Strong!

bfgBaikal

Re:UPDATED PC version available now! October 13, 2012

[Post New]by foolsmagic on Oct 14, 12 3:42 PM
Thankyou so much for the new version it really worked. But the only way it worked was to start the game again from the beginning which was not
a problem i have a good memory so did not take long at all

afkathy
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by afkathy on Oct 17, 12 7:34 AM
thanks for the update. I also restarted but, unfortunately, while I did manage to snag a few more red apples, I STILL WAS UNABLE TO CAPTURE THE FIREFLIES WITH THE BUTTERFLY NET and therefore, am unable to get past that particular HOG

afkathy
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by afkathy on Oct 17, 12 6:37 PM
Oops - disregard the last part of my previous post - Seems you just have to point exactly and the fireflies do what they're supposed to do. So, thanks for the update. Great game.

Go to: